Help with injury - AnabolicMinds.com

Help with injury

Reputation Reputation

Help with injury

Has anyone ever had a pain in between your shoulder blade after dead lifting? I had to quit cause it hurt so bad to pick absolutely anything up. Should I take some time off?

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gw44 View Post
    Has anyone ever had a pain in between your shoulder blade after dead lifting? I had to quit cause it hurt so bad to pick absolutely anything up. Should I take some time off?

I get that occasionally also, but don't think its from deadlifting. For me it's on the left side closer to the middle of my back. It's actually been bothering me the last two days. I think it might actually be from sleeping on it wrong or sitting wrong. So maybe not the same thing, but similar. It usually goes away after a day of rest or two. Actually have been to the doctor for this issue and they found nothing wrong.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anyway to answer your question, yes take some time off and see how you feel in a few days.
    S.N.S. Rep

•   

You jinxed me!. Now I gotta take some time off!. Except my pain is strange because it get particularly bad after eating. Felt so bad today almost like I had to puke. Hopefully it goes away on its own.
    S.N.S. Rep

Feels a bit better this morning, but I really don't think I should go to the gym and tempt fate.
    S.N.S. Rep

6. dds
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

i only get that pain when i do heavy Medow Rows......to me it means im working a muscle thats not been touched in awhile.......get a foam roaller and just roll yourself out, that will help tons

S.N.S. Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. help with injury?
    By marcink99 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2013, 11:57 AM
  2. Help with the delts!!! (Recovering From an Injury) HELP!!!
    By Zach Strom in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 07:24 PM
  3. Help with my injury please.
    By elbowpain in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 04:28 AM
  4. Help with going heavy on legs... injuries
    By ka0tik in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 08:55 PM
  5. help with lifting split and knee injury