Help with injury
- 08-16-2013, 07:24 PM
- 08-16-2013, 08:13 PM
I get that occasionally also, but don't think its from deadlifting. For me it's on the left side closer to the middle of my back. It's actually been bothering me the last two days. I think it might actually be from sleeping on it wrong or sitting wrong. So maybe not the same thing, but similar. It usually goes away after a day of rest or two. Actually have been to the doctor for this issue and they found nothing wrong.S.N.S. Rep
- 08-16-2013, 08:14 PM
Anyway to answer your question, yes take some time off and see how you feel in a few days.S.N.S. Rep
08-18-2013, 11:45 PM
You jinxed me!. Now I gotta take some time off!. Except my pain is strange because it get particularly bad after eating. Felt so bad today almost like I had to puke. Hopefully it goes away on its own.
08-19-2013, 10:44 AM
Feels a bit better this morning, but I really don't think I should go to the gym and tempt fate.
08-19-2013, 12:09 PM
- 6'0" 280 lbs.
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
i only get that pain when i do heavy Medow Rows......to me it means im working a muscle thats not been touched in awhile.......get a foam roaller and just roll yourself out, that will help tons
08-19-2013, 12:18 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By marcink99 in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 01-25-2013, 12:57 PM
- By Zach Strom in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2012, 08:24 PM
- By elbowpain in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 07-26-2012, 05:28 AM
- By ka0tik in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2011, 09:55 PM
- By bep1414 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2005, 10:57 AM