Good db workout plans
- 08-14-2013, 08:47 AM
- 08-14-2013, 07:52 PM
- 5'8" 170 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Most typical workout plans can be adapted to include DB's I'm sure.
As long as there is a progression system, you could get big and strong from lifting bags of sand.
I would find a plan you like and adapt the exercises to DB's.
- 08-15-2013, 05:23 PM
Yea man you can incorporate practically any barbell movement into dumbbells. How heavy do they go?
08-15-2013, 07:40 PM
I didn't check. I can't use the gym until I turn 18 anyways which is in like another month and a half. Just wanted to get peoples input on am. And yea thats what I thought I'd do just didn't know if there were any specific routines for db.
Similar Forum Threads
- By zack ramey in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2008, 02:28 AM
- By Inchamery in forum Workout LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2007, 01:59 PM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2006, 01:32 PM
- By tony2085 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2005, 10:38 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 04-25-2003, 10:45 AM