Good db workout plans
- 08-14-2013, 09:47 AM
- 08-14-2013, 08:52 PM
Most typical workout plans can be adapted to include DB's I'm sure.
As long as there is a progression system, you could get big and strong from lifting bags of sand.
I would find a plan you like and adapt the exercises to DB's.
08-15-2013, 06:23 PM
08-15-2013, 08:40 PM
I didn't check. I can't use the gym until I turn 18 anyways which is in like another month and a half. Just wanted to get peoples input on am. And yea thats what I thought I'd do just didn't know if there were any specific routines for db.
Similar Forum Threads
- By zack ramey in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2008, 03:28 AM
- By Inchamery in forum Workout LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2007, 02:59 PM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2006, 02:32 PM
- By tony2085 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2005, 11:38 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 04-25-2003, 11:45 AM