Anabeta + Erase

1. Anabeta + Erase

I need some advice. Please read the whole post before replying. So I'm 17, and the ONLY reason I'm considering this is due to the fact that my T is LOW. Not only for my age but for anyone. My endo is wanting to start me on testosterone and I really don't want to be on it. I went through an eating disorder and it really fudged me up. I'm hoping that if I can raise my levels before my next appointment I won't have to go on TRT.

2. Really? 59views and nobody wants to share their thoughts?

3. Ok....do what your Dr days, not a bunch of guys online who you have never met
    •   

4. Wrong section that will get you the most feedback but at 17, NOONE will recommend you take anything without consultation from a Dr. or Endocrinologist. Erase won't boost T per se, it works by inhibiting the amount of T that gets converted to E than increasing the amount of Free T in the body.

Also, T boosters work by increasing natural production of T, and do not provide an exogenous source. Because of this, if you have issues with T production then no OTC product that boosts natural T will help. The causes for low T are plenty and thus you should just stick to your Dr's advice.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

5. Ok. Guess I'll just take T. I just didn't want to have to. But thanks guys. Also, I apologize for posting in the incorrect section. It was my first time posting on this forum.

6. Quote Originally Posted by PumpLover96 View Post
    Ok. Guess I'll just take T. I just didn't want to have to. But thanks guys. Also, I apologize for posting in the incorrect section. It was my first time posting on this forum.
    Its algood; was just stating you would get more responses in the supplement section. IF you have physiologically low T, then TRT would be your best option.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

7. Yeah thanks. And yeah I definitely do have low test. I think my endo said it was like 257 or something. It's low bc I just recovered from an ED. But I was hoping it would increase after my weight normalized and my endo said she wouldn't put on TRT until after a few months of consistent testing and if I did go up I wouldn't have to. But it didn't. Thanks though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 12:26 PM
  2. Anabeta + Erase + XFA Weekly log
    By Jahcuree in forum PES
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 04:50 PM
  3. AnaBeta, Erase & DAA 8 week log by AtomicFox (unsponsored)
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 08:13 AM
  4. PES Anabeta+Erase log
    By Androflaven in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 09:19 PM
  5. How to stack AnaBeta / Erase / Titanium / Alpha T2
    By saxxxon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 11:34 AM