How will I count the carolies burnt by doing exercise !!??

1. How will I count the carolies burnt by doing exercise !!??

So, I have calculated my calorie intake to be about 2000 cal per day . My RMR as calculated from is about 1800 cal . So ,.. to maintain a calorie deficient of 500 cal, I have to burn 700 cal throught exercise . Right !!?? ...
    If that so,... how will I understand which exercises burn how much calories !!?? If a particular exercise programme is not burning the requirred no of calories , then how will I understand that , so that I can increses my exercises ??
    Recently , I have been going to these HIIT videos :

Fitness Blender Body Firming HIIT Workout for Beginners - Beginner HIIT Home Workout Routine - YouTube

Burn off belly fat with Super High Intensity Interval Training (SHIIT) - YouTube

but I am not getting which will be suitable for me as Im a exclusive beginner and how much calories these workout burns !!!??? ... A BIG QUESTION !!!!

2. One thing you can do to take the guesswork out of calories burned is to buy and wear a heart rate monitor. These have "calories burned" calculations in the watch that take age and weight into account.

3. Forget a heart rate monitor. Get a body media.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 01:52 PM
    By CrAzyOttER in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 10:18 PM
  3. How to use EVO the easy way
    By bellx1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2003, 02:21 PM
  4. A Primer For The Fledgling Juicehead by Nelson M.
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2003, 12:41 PM
  5. How to use insulin - the most anabolic hormone
    By Trevdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 07:35 AM