Jimmy *iron bull* pellachia

GottaMakeIt

Awards
I saw jimmy iron train in my gym today!!
The man's an animal.. He was doing triceps. I saw him do skull crushers with 315 lbs ( with an olympic bar),, dumbell kickbacks with a 150 lbs dumbell..in each hand. jesus!
I talked to him, asked him question he was very helpful and polite, A true gentleman

PS,, his forearms are f**kin HUGE,, must be atleast 17 inches,, veins like ropes

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I saw jimmy iron train in my gym today!!
The man's an animal.. He was doing triceps. I saw him do skull crushers with 315 lbs ( with an olympic bar),, dumbell kickbacks with a 150 lbs dumbell..in each hand. jesus!
I talked to him, asked him question he was very helpful and polite, A true gentleman

PS,, his forearms are f**kin HUGE,, must be atleast 17 inches,, veins like ropes
He is a big guy....he claims he's all natural with a bench over a 1000lbs, too...don't know if I believe that much...but, he's definately an anomoly...

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Is that the dude that used to endorse Met-Rx? Those lifts seem insane if they are true....I DEF doubt the bench though.....I thought the heaviest bench was like about 900lbs and that no one has broken the 1000 lb barrier...unless I just never found out.

GottaMakeIt

Awards
Is that the dude that used to endorse Met-Rx? Those lifts seem insane if they are true....I DEF doubt the bench though.....I thought the heaviest bench was like about 900lbs and that no one has broken the 1000 lb barrier...unless I just never found out.
yes he still works for MetRx,, and the 1000 lbs bench wasnt *competition* style.. He never claimed it was,, he did it assisted,, with spotters if i recall correctly. Still a thousand lbs!

WOW! That is amazing! It is just hard to imagine him doing the kickbacks and skull crushers with all that weight! I read an article like 2 months back in MD magazine and it was of people telling their favorite stories involving Ronnie Coleman and it says that he spanked Jimmy in a curling contest and Jimmy was big stuff back then and Ronnie was still a "small" amateur or new pro! It is hard for me to think of anyone stronger than Ronnie since watching his tapes....especially the last one!!!!!!!!

GottaMakeIt

Awards
WOW! That is amazing! It is just hard to imagine him doing the kickbacks and skull crushers with all that weight! I read an article like 2 months back in MD magazine and it was of people telling their favorite stories involving Ronnie Coleman and it says that he spanked Jimmy in a curling contest and Jimmy was big stuff back then and Ronnie was still a "small" amateur or new pro! It is hard for me to think of anyone stronger than Ronnie since watching his tapes....especially the last one!!!!!!!!
true that.. esp the 800 lbs deadlift for 2 reps 5 weeks out from olympia!
jimmy is fuckin strong too! He still curls 150 lbs dumbells for like 12 reps
and he's done more than 500 lbs on the skull crushers,, thats insane

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
yes he still works for MetRx,, and the 1000 lbs bench wasnt *competition* style.. He never claimed it was,, he did it assisted,, with spotters if i recall correctly. Still a thousand lbs!
yeah...i saw the pic wit his spotters, etc.

Oh, and to whomeve was interested. The 1000lb barrier WAS broken. I believe it was 1005lbs, shirted, competition style ;)

WOW~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any links to the pics or video of the 1005 bench and to the pics or video of Jimmy and his bench and other lifts. That would be crazy to see!!!!!!!!!!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'll see if i can find the link for the 1005 bench, saw it once already. crazy stuff.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
wasn't the 1005 bench video posted on this board? ... i may have seen it at another board but i really thought it was here

steveo

Awards
Jim has the worst form you will ever see on a lift and i dont believe for a second he can do 500lb skull crushers, let alone 300lbs. His triceps would rip off his tendons and joints. He uses momemtum on all his movements, 150lbs kickbacks, lets get real. moving the weight 3 inches back is not doing kickbacks. The guy is a joke and i have seen him lift. His bench moves about 4 inches. WOW hes really strong to move a weight 4 inches. Many bodybuilders would crush him if he lifted the right way with form. Hes a joke.