Changing reps, from 6 to 10
- 08-02-2013, 02:59 PM
- 08-02-2013, 05:34 PM
Well, you could start with your warmups, (say #135) and work up to a 10-12 rep weight, no!?!?
Since some peoples ratios vary some on low to high rep ratios and might have to do some with certain twitch fibers.
What joint(s) is it?
How old are you?
How frequent are you lifting?
Are you using any supps for the joints?
08-25-2013, 04:19 PM
using a rough 1RM calculator puts it at around 275lbs but thats just a guess. You may need to start lighter and build up. Adding 4 more reps may take more effort at the beginning.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Maxwell600 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2011, 11:04 AM
- By ss01 in forum Training ForumReplies: 54Last Post: 01-20-2007, 03:44 PM
- By NeilB in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2005, 03:21 PM
- By CylonBob in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2005, 09:06 AM
- By Chemo in forum General ChatReplies: 71Last Post: 01-10-2004, 10:07 PM