Abs and resting
- 07-21-2013, 11:56 AM
Abs and resting
I basically work my abs 5 days a week.....cardio six days a week, biceps 3 times a week, and chest and back 3 times a week. I have a ton of football injuries to my legs which Is why I don't lift with them anymore.....I've been told That working the same groups over and over is bad......but I see a lot of good results .......is 1 rest day enough?
- 07-21-2013, 11:59 AM
- 07-21-2013, 12:01 PM
Do u think the results will be better if I mix in another routine to rest the current muscle groups I repetitively hit.
07-21-2013, 02:17 PM
07-21-2013, 04:02 PM
I was 325 lbs...currently 217 ...goal is 205......looking at my results and being able to see my abs has prompted me to work even harder.....was just curious that If I rest more , if the muscles would build faster.
07-21-2013, 08:11 PM
I never train abs... Abs are made in the kitchen
07-21-2013, 08:55 PM
07-21-2013, 08:58 PM
I have torn both acls multiple times and have had a couple ankle surgeries .....I have very little cartilage left which is why I'm scared to train them .....u think safe ok to start ?
07-21-2013, 09:15 PM
07-21-2013, 09:19 PM
07-21-2013, 09:28 PM
07-21-2013, 10:44 PM
07-21-2013, 11:05 PM
squats and deads man. no joke. look at my avi. im not bragging because im nowhere close to alot of guys on here, but that was before a cut and i dont even workout abs. IF i do ab work, its without any weights.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JasonblkZ06 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2010, 04:56 PM
- By kck in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2008, 01:28 AM
- By Eagleman003 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 19Last Post: 06-27-2007, 12:32 PM
- By Rufio in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2007, 11:12 PM
- By Stinger124 in forum PicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-06-2006, 01:40 PM