Abs and resting

1. Abs and resting

I basically work my abs 5 days a week.....cardio six days a week, biceps 3 times a week, and chest and back 3 times a week. I have a ton of football injuries to my legs which Is why I don't lift with them anymore.....I've been told That working the same groups over and over is bad......but I see a lot of good results .......is 1 rest day enough?

2. Toooooo much! Give your body a rest.....

3. Do u think the results will be better if I mix in another routine to rest the current muscle groups I repetitively hit.
    •   

4. No, look into a 3-4 day routine....why are you working your muscles so frequently?

5. I was 325 lbs...currently 217 ...goal is 205......looking at my results and being able to see my abs has prompted me to work even harder.....was just curious that If I rest more , if the muscles would build faster.

6. I never train abs... Abs are made in the kitchen
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

7. The mistake you are making is not training your legs.

8. I have torn both acls multiple times and have had a couple ankle surgeries .....I have very little cartilage left which is why I'm scared to train them .....u think safe ok to start ?

9. With good technique and good programming, yes.

10. Ok....I'm gonna give it a shot ...I'll of course start slow

11. You could even see results with one day a week. Abs are involved in more exercises than you think

12. Thank u guys....I'll tone down the abs and add some legs ...see what happens .

13. squats and deads man. no joke. look at my avi. im not bragging because im nowhere close to alot of guys on here, but that was before a cut and i dont even workout abs. IF i do ab work, its without any weights.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

Similar Forum Threads

1. Symmetrical Abs and obliques?
    By JasonblkZ06 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 04:56 PM
  2. Question about Routines and Rest
    By kck in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 01:28 AM
  3. Abs and Squat While on PH Cycle?
    By Eagleman003 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 12:32 PM
  4. Cardio, lifting, and rest
    By Rufio in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 11:12 PM
  5. Alittle Progress on my abs and obliques..
    By Stinger124 in forum Pics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 01:40 PM