Cardio in the morning and weight training at night...

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
What you guys think about this approach, is it too much? i would like to add cardio in the morning and lift weights at night with high intensity. i want to gain more stamina and better definition withou losing too much weight.

i had a friend who trains boxing (profesional) the mofo is big and also shreded, and he does this every day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What you guys think about this approach, is it too much? i would like to add cardio in the morning and lift weights at night with high intensity. i want to gain more stamina and better definition withou losing too much weight.

i had a friend who trains boxing (profesional) the mofo is big and also shreded, and he does this every day.
A lot of people like the notion of splitting up cardio and weights. This will provide benefits as far as post workout nutrition goes and recovery.

I personaly just do cardio after i train but i cant be doing two a days for most of the week as my time doesnt permit. If you can though then by all means hammer it out!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people like the notion of splitting up cardio and weights. This will provide benefits as far as post workout nutrition goes and recovery.

I personaly just do cardio after i train but i cant be doing two a days for most of the week as my time doesnt permit. If you can though then by all means hammer it out!
thanks my friend, will do i am also using a sauna suit and i jump rope in the mornings, however i will only use the sauna suit for a month, but i will keep this protocol to see how it goes.

***BTW! good to see you are a FINAFLEX rep, ive heard great things about you guys, will try theire products soon! :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks my friend, will do i am also using a sauna suit and i jump rope in the mornings, however i will only use the sauna suit for a month, but i will keep this protocol to see how it goes.

***BTW! good to see you are a FINAFLEX rep, ive heard great things about you guys, will try theire products soon! :D

Definitely. Its all about trial and error and seeing what works and what doesnt.

Thanks man, we strive to help in anyway we can all while helping educate our consumers and fellow healthy lifestyle followers.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
in the grand scheme of things, unless you know how to program intensity, frequency, and volume properly then it wont matter whether you do 2 a days or not. what will matter is if you workout hard enough, eat hard enough, and sleep hard enough.