Training after a layoff
- 07-12-2013, 10:09 AM
- 07-12-2013, 10:29 AM
- 6'2" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
As long as your diet is in check and you're working hard in the gym, both of those should be attainable. Don't expect to be back to pushing the weight you were before the lay off right away though. Gonna take some time to build that back up.
- 07-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Yeah I'm seeing that it's gonna tak some Time to get back there. My squat is what suffered most.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Reverin in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2008, 05:48 PM
- By Scarecrow68 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2007, 07:54 AM
- By cdc1917 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2006, 02:54 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2006, 04:31 PM
- By Flavor in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2003, 03:26 PM