Training after a layoff
- 07-12-2013, 08:09 AM
- 07-12-2013, 08:29 AM
- 6'2" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Iowa City
- Rep Power
As long as your diet is in check and you're working hard in the gym, both of those should be attainable. Don't expect to be back to pushing the weight you were before the lay off right away though. Gonna take some time to build that back up.Product Specialist at Performax Labs
Check us out at Facebook.com/Pmaxlabs
Alpha is here! Contact me for more info on our powerful Test Booster AlphaMax!
- 07-12-2013, 09:30 AM
Yeah I'm seeing that it's gonna tak some Time to get back there. My squat is what suffered most.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Reverin in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2008, 03:48 PM
- By Scarecrow68 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2007, 05:54 AM
- By cdc1917 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2006, 12:54 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2006, 02:31 PM
- By Flavor in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2003, 01:26 PM