- 07-11-2013, 06:00 AM
- 07-11-2013, 06:08 AM
Did it just start happening, or do you remember straining it?
Perhaps try trigger points & stretches after in the entire arms, chest/pecs & shoulders, both arms, whether or not it is only the one arm.
Maybe some L-flyes after workout, very light weight ie: not more than #5er for a few sets of 10.
- 07-11-2013, 06:12 AM
Cool, what can I do instead of squats until my arm heals?
07-11-2013, 06:18 AM
DB deads or like a suitcase pull...
ie: Trap bar deads (off blocks maybe to get a deeper ROM)
Do front squats hurt too?
07-11-2013, 06:32 AM
Yeah they do. I tried squatting with the smith machine, used my wrist straps as "handles" so I wouldn't have to reach back, that was ok
07-11-2013, 06:35 AM
I guess moving the grip in and out on the bar does not help much eh?
07-11-2013, 09:19 AM
Safety squat bar...problem solved...
07-11-2013, 05:20 PM
The grip hurts no matter how I move, and a saw Dave Draper's Top Squat and thought about that
07-13-2013, 11:29 AM
Try Bulgarian split squats with dumbells. Looks funny but very effective plus adds stability work for the leg in front
07-14-2013, 11:12 AM
Dumbbell lunges. They kick ass
Olympus labs Rep
Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
visit us at: olympus-labs.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By oldfart in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2005, 09:18 AM
- By Warhead_321 in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 12-07-2004, 01:56 PM
- By hypo in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 01-29-2004, 12:03 PM
- By pjam76 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 12-21-2003, 03:50 AM
- By Gmonkey in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 12Last Post: 04-14-2003, 08:10 PM