- 07-11-2013, 07:00 AM
- 07-11-2013, 07:08 AM
Did it just start happening, or do you remember straining it?
Perhaps try trigger points & stretches after in the entire arms, chest/pecs & shoulders, both arms, whether or not it is only the one arm.
Maybe some L-flyes after workout, very light weight ie: not more than #5er for a few sets of 10.
- 07-11-2013, 07:12 AM
07-11-2013, 07:18 AM
DB deads or like a suitcase pull...
ie: Trap bar deads (off blocks maybe to get a deeper ROM)
Do front squats hurt too?
07-11-2013, 07:32 AM
Yeah they do. I tried squatting with the smith machine, used my wrist straps as "handles" so I wouldn't have to reach back, that was ok
07-11-2013, 07:35 AM
07-11-2013, 10:19 AM
07-11-2013, 06:20 PM
07-13-2013, 12:29 PM
Try Bulgarian split squats with dumbells. Looks funny but very effective plus adds stability work for the leg in front
07-14-2013, 12:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By oldfart in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2005, 10:18 AM
- By Warhead_321 in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 12-07-2004, 02:56 PM
- By hypo in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 01-29-2004, 01:03 PM
- By pjam76 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 12-21-2003, 04:50 AM
- By Gmonkey in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 04-14-2003, 09:10 PM