strength program i between progressions of 5/3/1 and 5x5?
- 07-01-2013, 01:12 AM
- 07-01-2013, 01:19 AM
- 07-01-2013, 01:58 AM
High volume 531
High frequency 531
531 with rest pause
531 for powerlifting
Any dan john program
Any mark rippetoe program
We could be more precise if we knew your goals.you can call me "ozzie" for short.
07-02-2013, 01:39 AM
07-03-2013, 11:00 PM
yeah im thinking about just doing madcow again. really had to good results a while back, but im really just looking for overall strength gains on all the big lifts. maybe start doing madcow in the fall. had a lower back injury on left side of spine in sacral area any ideas? doesnt hurt whatsoever until i squat or deadliest.. squat agitates it more then the reads. more of an annoying pain nothing too bad but im changing my squat for to atg olympic instead of low bar now. more quad development and lighter load on the back. liking it quite a bit actually but i still feel pain. just curious what you guys thought.
07-03-2013, 11:01 PM
also took a look at cube method and im not a fan seems just so complex but maybe sometime in the future
Similar Forum Threads
- By Emerge in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2009, 12:57 PM
- By Motomatt in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2007, 05:42 PM
- By theshocker21 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 8Last Post: 05-27-2006, 07:54 PM
- By TrainTilUDrop in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2005, 04:33 PM
- By sepheus61 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2004, 01:02 AM