Making up

  1. Making up


    I just wanted y'all's opinion on if its possible if you go overboard on your diet one day to actually hit the gym twice as hard the next will that make a difference or cancel out. Or do you gotta work twice as hard all week to fix your diet hiccup


  2. If your diet is on point the majority of the time, it's not worth sweating 1 sh*tty day in the kitchen. (Unless of course you are cutting weight for a comp of some sort)
    IMO, you should be fine. But if you over do it the next day, you are just going to fatigue yourself for the rest of your week and throw yourself all off.

  3. Don't sweat the little things until you're advanced enough with specific goals that ride on them (bb or figure contest). With that said, a mess up day in the kitchen can easily be +1000 cals and if that's the case, you're not going to burn that off going hard the next day. Get back on track and keep it moving
    •   
       


  4. this post makes me very sad...

  5. Well I'm trying to drop 15 pounds for a fight in August. It wasn't that bad of a mess up. Just felt kinda guilty. Sounds gay I know but I was just wondering if that was possible to kinda make up for it the next day with some sweat.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    this post makes me very sad...
    U ok lil fella??

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post

    U ok lil fella??
    Lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    U ok lil fella??
    no, the first...sentence did me in.

    i really don't know what they teach you kids in school these days...

  9. Oh I forgot.... Ok excuse me for my poorly typed grammar. I will most definitely do better to type a clearly written sentence from now on. Did not mean for my primitive nature to concern anyone of the English speaking descent. No more run on sentences or punctuation mistakes. Now that I realize we are in an app with sensitive minded people, I will do my best to pay closer attention.

    Yours truly,
    Steven

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sporticuz View Post
    Oh I forgot.... Ok excuse me for my poorly typed grammar. I will most definitely do better to type a clearly written sentence from now on. Did not mean for my primitive nature to concern anyone of the English speaking descent. No more run on sentences or punctuation mistakes. Now that I realize we are in an app with sensitive minded people, I will do my best to pay closer attention.

    Yours truly,
    Steven
    Furthermore, I realize I started off two sentences incorrectly in the last paragraph. Again, I sincerely apologizeI. .

  11. Quote Originally Posted by sporticuz View Post
    apologizeI. .
    ...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post

    ...
    Yes apologizel. A very common misconception. Instead of ending apologize with "e" put an "l"at the end for correct spelling.

  13. All you've done since you got to AM is bitch about other posters at AM.

    Do you have an agenda? Are you that sensitive? Tampon need changed?
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    All you've done since you got to AM is bitch about other posters at AM.

    Do you have an agenda? Are you that sensitive? Tampon need changed?
    Who are you talking to cause I've only bitched about one poster or maybe a couple but on one post?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by sporticuz View Post
    Who are you talking to cause I've only bitched about one poster or maybe a couple but on one post?
    You.

    This is the 2nd thread I've watched you shyt on with your whining.

    I'm sure there are more.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  16. This is my thread buddy. Looks like you stopped by to whine.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post

    You.

    This is the 2nd thread I've watched you shyt on with your whining.

    I'm sure there are more.
    This is my thread buddy. So it looks like your the one who stopped in to bitch

  18. Hold on.... I'm gonna go get some popcorn

  19. I double replied so you would get the effect better. Hope it worked.

  20. Oh and by the way Mr Swanson. I was clearly admitting to my grammatical errors on my own thread as you could plainly see if your head wasn't up your ass. So when you get ready to come outta there ill be glad to speak with you and exchange knowledge since that's what this site is for. Not stopping by and leaving your two cents when has nothing to do with the post.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by sporticuz View Post
    Oh and by the way Mr Swanson. I was clearly admitting to my grammatical errors on my own thread as you could plainly see if your head wasn't up your ass. So when you get ready to come outta there ill be glad to speak with you and exchange knowledge since that's what this site is for. Not stopping by and leaving your two cents when has nothing to do with the post.
    The whole premise of your post is nonsensical, reeks of laziness in research, and there's no "exchange of knowledge". You're an information leech who will come here, post useless drivel and ask questions that have been asked a thousand times before, then disappear into the nothingness from whence you came.

    You will have contributed zero, will have impacted nobody is a memorable or positive way, and nobody will be distraught nor will wonder where you are once you're gone.

    Much like your real life, I'd wager.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  22. Oh right ok. And your somebody because? You lift heavy weight over your head.... Gotcha. Now it all makes sense. And just because I would rather get updated info and not skim through thousands of posts make me lazy. You sir are a overbearing double douching primitive screw head. Now I never said I held any more knowledge than the next fella nor did I say I knew anything at all. So your argument is null. I came here to GAIN knowledge not listen to two bit **** heads like yourself complain about what when or how I post. You stopped by to leave your little smart ass comment. So it is you who is trolling and hindering others that of course are definitely not as intelligent as yourself from learning. So let us little pupils learn and go hang out with the smart people

  23. So you admit to being lazy, but you call it "getting updated info". Ok.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    So you admit to being lazy, but you call it "getting updated info". Ok.
    Whatever you say princess.

  25. Lol @ personal trainer/MMA fighter.

    *giggle*

    Hey y'all I'm a personal trainer, but how does diet work again?
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  26. I know about dieting you dope. Do scientist leave theories up to one guy. No there are multiple people "well educated people" that get together for a conclusion. Heaven forbid I ask someone else's stance on how to diet, train, ect. That just makes me a moron. My bad.

  27. What's your stance on trigeminal neuralgia?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by sporticuz View Post
    What's your stance on trigeminal neuralgia?
    It's how your posting makes me feel.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  29. Very painful I assume? Nice job. So are we done here or do you wanna keep dancing

  30. Quote Originally Posted by sporticuz View Post
    I just wanted y'all's opinion on if its possible if you go overboard on your diet one day to actually hit the gym twice as hard the next will that make a difference or cancel out. Or do you gotta work twice as hard all week to fix your diet hiccup
    if one meal or even one day ruins your diet then your diet sucks to begin with and no amount of gym work will fix it.

    here is how to keep it simple. eat as much plant based, unprocessed, unpackaged food as you can. supplement with high fat meat. done.
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. trouble making up mind
    By steeler fan in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 09:31 PM
  2. Need Help....cant make up my mind!!!
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 07:00 AM
  3. Do you wear make-up?
    By James in forum General Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 10:26 PM
Log in
Log in