- 06-17-2013, 06:18 AM
- 06-17-2013, 06:24 AM
Look into a proven program. To shock your system try something like high rep GVT, or if you have been doing high rep switch over to 5/3/1 for a while. I am a fan of PHAT, and I am looking to try mountain dog soon some members have got great results.
Read through some proven routines and try the one that looks the most opposite to your current routine is my suggestionPEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
06-17-2013, 06:26 AM
Thanks man. Just hate that feeling when you feel like your pushing and pushing but not getting results.
~LG Sciences Rep~
06-17-2013, 07:16 AM
Here is something to try, because "routine" is a word that can be negative or positive, depending on mindset.
A few suggestions but maybe only pick 1 or 2 of them...
How about a complete back off week first?
How about a training partner(s)?
How about a very specific goal on say one lift for a new total letting all other lifts take a back seat for about 6-8 weeks?
How about different workout days thru the week?
How about a reprogram ie; trying some WSM stuff or if you are BBing, some PLing stuff or vice versa?
Do you W/O at home, what about short gym membership?
This is a life long endeavor to many of us. Maybe you too!? You got time, so make sure you are having fun with this boring routine stuff, because that is what it really is, work and routines and regular repetitious straining that we are supposed to enjoy.
06-17-2013, 12:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By getjacked63 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 03-25-2007, 01:41 PM
- By burton_tool in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2007, 10:29 AM
- By Kiwi in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 05-12-2006, 10:15 PM
- By AciDmC in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2003, 02:52 PM
- By AciDmC in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2003, 12:05 AM