4 weeks out

gilmorecraig

gilmorecraig

Awards
Any suggestions for competition diet four weeks out?

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you've been dieting for at least that many weeks prior, bro. Can't say specifically because I don't know your stats, but if you expect to look good on stage after dieting for only 4 weeks you've got some disappointment looming on the horizon.

That said, your question is painfully vague. How many calories are you eating now? What is the breakdown of your macros? How much cardio are you doing and how long have you been in a deficit? We gotta get some info if we're gonna help you, man.

Not trying to flame but I've seen plenty of guys step on stage thinking that a month of dieting would be enough and they look soft as sh*t compared to the guys who really did their prep - just don't want you to find yourself in that position.

I'm 10 weeks out and I've been in a deficit for over a month.

gilmorecraig

gilmorecraig

Awards
I've been on a high protein low carb and sodium diet for a while now. I'm defiantly not starting my diet four weeks out. I'm just looking to tweak my diet to try and burn the last big off. I'm currently barley over 4 percent body fat and eat about every two hours with about 40 grms of protein through chicken fish and have my whey protein shakes and have a post workout carnivor mass shake. I don't season my foods with anything except sodium free seasons and cut dairy out of my diet all except a few ounces in my carnivor mass.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I've been on a high protein low carb and sodium diet for a while now. I'm defiantly not starting my diet four weeks out. I'm just looking to tweak my diet to try and burn the last big off. I'm currently barley over 4 percent body fat and eat about every two hours with about 40 grms of protein through chicken fish and have my whey protein shakes and have a post workout carnivor mass shake. I don't season my foods with anything except sodium free seasons and cut dairy out of my diet all except a few ounces in my carnivor mass.
When I competed i was doing exactly what your doing for diet but the last month my trainer had me stop eating all carbs after six. The final leaning out happened the last week with water depletion. I didnt take any diuretics but I was instructed to drink distilled water the last week in this amount in this order Mon 2 gal. Tue 1gal Wed 3/4gal Thurs 1/2 gal Fri 1 cup Sat i hit the stage. I was lean as hell and my skin was paper. Good luck Bro!