Training time cut :( need advice

TimmyWazza

TimmyWazza

Awards
Hey all so I've had my workload and overtime increased a lot which has only left me with about 3 nights a week to train for about 45mins. I was training 5-6 nights a week for about an hour and a half. I'm just wondering what I should focus my training on to still get results with minimal training time?
At the moment I'm doing deadlifts, squats, wide grip pull-ups, chin ups, lunges and a bit of focus work on biceps and triceps (cos they need work)
Any advice would be very helpful. Thankyou in advance

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just do Starting Strength or a simple Wendlers 531.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Now that summer is here and the overtime is hitting us hard I started going to the gym at 5am. Still getting in 4 1 hour+ workouts a week and 54 hours a week of work. It sucks but now that my shoulder is fully healed I have to make up for lost time.
If I could on do 3 days a week I would do.
Day 1 Deads
Day 2 Cleans/bench
Day 3 Squats

TimmyWazza

TimmyWazza

Awards
Now that summer is here and the overtime is hitting us hard I started going to the gym at 5am. Still getting in 4 1 hour+ workouts a week and 54 hours a week of work. It sucks but now that my shoulder is fully healed I have to make up for lost time.
If I could on do 3 days a week I would do.
Day 1 Deads
Day 2 Cleans/bench
Day 3 Squats
It's actually just hit winter for me in Australia lol but we are flat out at work is ridiculous :S I struggle to push myself with bench because I train alone would chest press be alright I know not as good but I can push myself on that without the worry of being stapled haha

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
If your worried about being stapled you could always do dumbbell presses. I switch between the 2 every other week anyway.

TimmyWazza

TimmyWazza

Awards
If your worried about being stapled you could always do dumbbell presses. I switch between the 2 every other week anyway.
Ahh right cool thanks for your help hopefully the overtime doesn't go for to long :S