Do you change your routine while on a cycle?

1. Do you change your routine while on a cycle?

^^^^^^^^^^
    Just trying to get some input here. I have seen and heard mixed opinions on altering volume, frequency and intensity while cycling versus during an off period. What do y'all think?

2. I always increase load on cycle and go with more power movements. I end up benching, squatting, dead lifting, and pulling heavy (5 rep range) 2-3 days a week, and then work in some very high rep movements to stretch and pump those areas more.
    Then my next 6 weeks off cycle I will go down to 2 days a week using the above.
    Then my bridge between cycles I usually dedicate a body part a day and use mostly 8-10 rep range.

3. personally, no but I know others who add in more volume and/or frequency since cycle comes with increased recovery. Something like PHAT would be fun
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

4. I would start the 'new' routine just before cycle, so I can see and feel the difference when I'm on.

Only difference would be volume maybe...on cycle I always feel like doing more and I can get a way with that

PCT is the time what seperates te boys from the men.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

5. Thats a good questions. My trainer had me lifting every other day and doing cardio the remaining days. Usually we did 12-15 reps, 4-5 sets, 3-5 exercises per bodypart. That worked well and I grew at a reasonable rate. The guys that cycle are telling me that I will need to lift at least 5 days a week for real gains when I decide to cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 12:48 PM
  2. how do you change your diet while on PHs?
    By uvawahoowa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 05:01 PM
  3. Do you actually feel good while on cycle?
    By Sad_que in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 10:01 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 04:38 PM
  5. How offten do you change your diet?
    By dazilla in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 04:05 PM