Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

A Man and his WiFE can train together.

My wife and I need to shred off some fat we have put on these past couple months from various celebrations and having our fare share of treats. We have done some training in the past but with our work schedules it had become difficult. Now my work schedule is better and we have more time to do things together so its about time we trim off some fat and get lean again.

The lady doesn't want to put on any more muscle during these next 3-4 months. She is all about cutting her body fat %. I'd like to add another 5lbs of muscle by the end of the year if possible and kill some body fat myself. We both train to be healthy and go more for endurance and strength. More of an athletic build and not to bulky is our comfortable body types and its very important to us that we have a good energy level throughout our work day.

Our current sups:

FinaFlex PX Black (We joined the 12 week contest) Extra motivation
    PES Alpha T-2 (My wife and I are stim weaklings)
    iForce Fish Oil
    iForce Hemavol
    iForce Joint Help
    Barthel Fitness Unleashed
    Bulk Aminos, Taurine and Glutamine
    Trutein

Wife's Measurements
    Body Fat % 26.9 Age 26

H 5,5
    W 146
    N 12.5
    S 37.25
    C 35.5
    W 29
    B 11R 11.25L
    F 9.75R 9.75L
    T 20.25R 21.5L
    C 14.25R 14.25L

Husband's Measurements
    Body Fat % 16.2 Age 35

H 5,9
    W 179.2
    N 15
    S 47.5
    C 42
    W 34.5
    B 13.5R 13.5L
    F 12R 11.5L
    T 20.5R 21L
    C 14.5R 14.5L

All the measurements were taken cold and we got our body fat using our digital scale. I know its not accurate but as long as it reads a number that is consistent for us then we'll know if there is progress. I'm a little concerned we didn't do our measurements correctly so in the next week or so I will have it checked by someone else.

Here we go!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Trained at home in our garage gym...

Warmup:
    10x4 Ball Slams with 15lb Ball

Circuit SS:
    10x10 Skull Crushers
    10x10 Hammer Curls
    10x10 Shoulder Raises
    10x30 Double Crunches
    60 second breaks between and we finished off with a jog down the street and back.
    Wife burned approx 570 cals in 51 mins of work. Using a scoshe rhythm armband to calculate calories.

Sunday's will probably always be arm days. My wife plays indoor soccer on Sunday and gets some good cardio during the game. We try not to kill her doing a completely separate body taxing workout the same day. We took 1 tab each of PX Black and T-2 in the AM. My poor lady also had a scoop of Unleashed before her game and that was to much stim for her. It was 2 hours apart but the caffeine messed her up! Like I said... we are stim weaklings. Now we know not to combine that going forward. She definitely seat her ass off during that game also. In the afternoon when we trained I took the additional 1 tab each and 1 scoop of Hemavol. I love what it does but my biceps always feel like they are going to pop when I use it. We rest Monday and train again Tuesday.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Warmup:
    5 mins on one of those elliptical things

Legs:
    10x6 Hamstring Curls
    10x6 Leg Lifts (In between Hamstring Curls)
    10x8 Leg Press
    10x8 Calf Raises

Today was an okay workout. It felt rushed and somewhat stressful timing everything so we got back home in time to get ready for work. My wife and I both took only alpha T-2 this morning with a PWO/BCAA mix. We went heavy and did alot of stretching at the end. The lady also went for a 3 mile run last night a couple hours before we went to bed. Tomorrow we'll probably rest and be back at it on Thursday.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice your 35 and she is 26?!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Yessir
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    Yessir
    Nice log btw that's cool that you both are in there together!
    Rep For IronFlex
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Nice your 35 and she is 26?!
    Lololololol
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.81%

That's a beautiful car you got. I happen to have one also and it attracts the ladies lol
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

The lady and I took our PX Black and T2 when we woke up this morning. Starting to appreciate them a little more after a few days. Taking 1 each still and they got me going quickly. Rather than watching the news or bull****zin' about, I was out in the back yard getting some chores done at 7am while it was still somewhat cool out.

Today was suppose to be a rest day but yesterday's training was kinda weak so I decided to get some work in. The lady wasn't with me but she is schedule for a 4 mile run tonight when she gets home from work.

Before Supps:
    1 serving Dr Jekyll - .5 serving of Hemavol
    1g Taurine
    5g BCAA

After Supps:
    1.5 serving Trutein
    1 serving Karbolyn
    10g Glutamine

Training:
    5/10/15/20/25/30 reps SS
    Weighted Sumo Squats/Frog Hops

5/10/15/20/25/30 rps SS
    Upright Row/Pushups w/Jump Up Burpee w/Pushup using 65lb loaded BB

3x10 SS
    Renegade Rows/w Pushup/Clean and Press

Very difficult workout today. My body is fatigued so I'll rest it up a bit and watch a movie. Find something healthy to make for dinner and hopefully hit the bed a little early tonight for some needed recovery.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nice work man! It's always nice to have someone with you while trying to reach your goals. Pretty awesome you and your wife are doing this together
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I need a girl into fitness... Time to head south
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

My wife would always go to the gym with me and we'd run together and stuff. Then she got pregnant so it's definitely just me in there now. She is pretty much relegated to walking at this point.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Nice work man! It's always nice to have someone with you while trying to reach your goals. Pretty awesome you and your wife are doing this together
    Yeah it helps keep each other accountable. Better off doing this stuff together to avoid getting yelled out for going to the gym!

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I need a girl into fitness... Time to head south
    Go get you one!

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    My wife would always go to the gym with me and we'd run together and stuff. Then she got pregnant so it's definitely just me in there now. She is pretty much relegated to walking at this point.
    Congratulations to you anyway. The two of you will be able to get back into it soon enough.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Quote Originally Posted by wrathman10 View Post
    That's a beautiful car you got. I happen to have one also and it attracts the ladies lol
    The one in the pic isn't mine but yes I have one. Same color, different wheels and way to much money in it.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

PX Black and T2 down this morning like scheduled and off to work for both of us. The products hold off hunger very well. My wife and I are both talking about how we are not getting as hungry in the mornings and we are not really hungry when the 1st meal comes around. She had me go run with her last night for about 3 miles. It was HOT as hell still. Arizona summer nights are ridiculous. Running on the asphalt after a long 109 degree day is terrible!!!

Tonight we rolled out to the gym about 8:30pm or so once I realized the Miami Heat had that game under control. Planned on a chest and back routine and we knocked out some abs for a warmup with various stretches. My body was feeling rough from the previous days training but everything got done as planned. The entire routine took about an hour and we'll be back at it again on Saturday.

Before Supps:
    1 serving of Hemavol
    1g Taurine
    5g BCAA
    200mg Caffeine

After Supps:
    Trutein
    5g BCAA
    10g Glutamine

Training:
    5 sets of ab crunches to failure
    10x10 Chess Press
    10x10 Lat Pulldowns
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

awesome

look forward to this!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    awesome

look forward to this!
    This is going to be good!!!!.....let's do this!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

We both took our PX Black and T2 this morning and headed out for a 4 mile Father's Day run event. After the run we rushed back home so I could get ready for work and she rested up for a 11:30am indoor soccer game for her league. After work tonight I did some arm and shoulder training.

Before Supps:
    1 serving of Dr. Jekyll
    1 serving of Hemavol
    1g Taurine

Training:
    10x10 Bicep Curls
    10x Failure Tricip Dips
    10x10 Shouder Raises
    No rest for the entire circuit.

Sunday is Weigh in day also:
    Me - 174.4 = 4lbs decrease
    Wife - 147.2 = 1lbs increase

We are both thrown off by her increase in weight but no worries. She has been eating good and training hard. We'll get her some more HIIT type training this week and burn that off right quick.

A few days back I took 2 pills of the PX Black for the first time in the AM. That stuff had me warmed up and I was moving all over the place at work. Nothing crazy or uncomfortable but it definitely makes a difference. My back was sweaty and legs even began to sweat! Holds off hunger like crazy too. I kept checking the clock so I would be sure to eat on schedule and I just wasn't hungry. I'll stick with the 1 going forward but no doubt the stuff works!!!
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I just noticed you are stacking the 2 fatbuners..
    how are you dosing, out of curiosity?
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

We both take 1 pill each in the AM just after we get out of bed. We also have used both the same way in the afternoon just a few times.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%

We both take 1 pill each in the AM just after we get out of bed. We also have used both the same way in the afternoon just a few times.
    gotchya

altho I cannot advise on other products outside our line, since you are in our contest I have leeway...

you may want to break them up, take the PX in the am and the other 6-8hrs later, since it appears to be low in stim

Black is relatively low in stim as well, was designed to be that way..no need to get crazy jacked up just to lose some weight!
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

I'm good with advice and we'll start on that tomorrow.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Name:  AvA0607.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  80.5 KB
    Name:  DSCN0101.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  62.0 KB

Here is a few pics we took a little over one week ago before we started this. We have more pictures we have filled away for our own personal before and after but we both don't feel very comfortable posting pics on the web for the world to see. Maybe we'll grow out of it in a few months. This is all still very new but we are enjoying it.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

I'm in this. A little late but in nonetheless. Nice to see that it's a joint venture. Don't really get to see that very often.
    I was the same way about pics when I started the same journey that you are on. I would guess that the more you see positive change in your physiques, the more you are going to want to post your results to show them off. Good luck to you both and I hope you enjoy the products. If you need any assistance, don't be afraid to ask.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Tonight we tried to get a workout done in our home garage gym. That was a bad idea! Today was hot and my garage was just nasty hot. I placed a mister outside the door so we could cool off when needed and it helped just a tad. The plan was...

Weighted Sumo Squats and Jump Squats in reps of 5/10/15/20/25 each. We made it through that with a couple breaks and moved on to the circuit. That was suppose to be inverted rows, balls slams, tricep extensions and crunches with a 2 second hold. 10 reps each exercise and 10 sets. We made it through 3 rounds and the heat put us down. Next time we either do it in the morning or at the gym. Its gotten way to hot in the afternoons/evenings now.

My wife still managed to burn just over 400 calories in a little over 30 minutes and she ate roughly 1700 calories today. She did great!

Here is a picture of our garage gym with some of the items in the shot. Its growing slowly into something we can work with.

Name:  20130617_182744.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  106.0 KB
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%

I am color blind..but - I have never quite seen a rack that color I believe..
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm in this. A little late but in nonetheless. Nice to see that it's a joint venture. Don't really get to see that very often.
    I was the same way about pics when I started the same journey that you are on. I would guess that the more you see positive change in your physiques, the more you are going to want to post your results to show them off. Good luck to you both and I hope you enjoy the products. If you need any assistance, don't be afraid to ask.
    Thanks for the wish of luck and I'm definately enjoying PX Black. I tried a thermo about 2 years back made from Apex and it made me feel terrible. Gave that bottle of crazy to a co-worker. Tried Oxy Elite Pro about a year back or so and that stuff was intense. Couldn't handle it either and gave half of that away. PX Black doesn't make me feel like those products and I'm still alert. So far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I am color blind..but - I have never quite seen a rack that color I believe..
    My trainer and friend from late 2011 till mid 2012 owned his own studio and the theme colors of his gym had that black/green thing going on. He has since passed and I purchased that Smith from the new owner. He painted most of his equipment to match the business.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%

My trainer and friend from late 2011 till mid 2012 owned his own studio and the theme colors of his gym had that black/green thing going on. He has since passed and I purchased that Smith from the new owner. He painted most of his equipment to match the business.
    That color is awesome! that’s a nice start to a home gym! May I recommend that your next piece be one of those adjustable weight dumbbells, They are easy to store and don’t take up a bunch of space.
    Rep For IronFlex
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Took the advice to have 2 PX Black this morning instead of the previous stack I was doing. My wife didn't want dose it that way though! She is getting enough of the stim effect with one and doesn't want to feel uncomfortable. Noticeable difference but not what I thought could possibly happen. Knocked out some chores and headed off to the gym alone today. The lady worked early this morning and has an 11hr work day ahead.

Before Supps:
    PX Black
    1 serving Hemavol
    1g Taurine
    5g BCAA

After Supps:
    30g Protein
    10g Glutamine
    5g BCAA
    Multi Vitamin

Training:
    10x6 Cable Lower Chest Raise
    10x6 Hammer Strength Chest Press
    10x6 Seated Hammer Grip/Palms In Cable Chest Press

Cool Down:
    10x3 Reverse Grip Pushups
    10x6 Leg Raises - 3 seconds up and 3 seconds down

After 180 reps on my chest I'm feeling pretty good. Hopefully I won't be to sore later and tomorrow. I'll update if my wife does anything later today when she gets home. Tomorrow is some boot-camp type stuff.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

In on this should be interesting...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

One cap does the trick for a lot of people. Two is usually the sweet spot for most though.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    In on this should be interesting...
    Thanks for looking in.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    One cap does the trick for a lot of people. Two is usually the sweet spot for most though.
    2 should be okay for me as long as I plan on moving around after the dose. If its going to be a lazy morning or a morning I have to be at a meeting and sitting still in a chair things will not go well for me. Not so sure people in the room will be okay with me doing pushups or jumping jacks while someone is in the middle of a presentation.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Had 2 PX Black again this morning and the lady did 1 PX along with 1 T-2. We got up early and had our plan to get in the garage and get work done. Shortly after we started gathering ourselves her phone rang and of course work needed her to come in for some last minute audit!!! Pissed us both off! We all need work to pay bills and be responsible but dayum those careers have a way of taking over sometimes. Somehow in the next couple days she and I will have to figure out how to get her training in without killing her by Sunday. She needs energy for those soccer games.

I had to train alone again but it got done.

Before Supps:
    PX Black
    1 serving Hemavol
    1g Taurine
    5g BCAA

After Supps:
    30g Protein
    10g Glutamine
    5g BCAA
    Multi Vitamin

Training:
    10x6 Squats
    20x6 Hip Thrusters
    20x2 Walking Lunges/ 10x2 Front Squats SS
    20x5 Calf Raise/ 30 Jumping Jacks SS

All the squats and Lunges were weighted. When I got to the lunges and Front squats I got a sharp pain in my left knee at the end of the 2nd set. I waited about 20-30 seconds and did a squat, felt it again and stopped immediately. Not sure where or why that happened but I know not to be dumb and break something. Crazy irritating but things happen and I managed a good session anyway. Hopefully we can train together tomorrow when she gets off work if there isn't anymore dumb distractions.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%

Does the pain feel like its under the knee cap?
    Rep For IronFlex
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Does the pain feel like its under the knee cap?
    Yes it did. Please don't tell me I broke something. I'm not even in the mood for injuries. HA!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%

Yes it did. Please don't tell me I broke something. I'm not even in the mood for injuries. HA!
    I am by no means a Doc and take this info with a grain of salt but I went to the doc for similar pain he said I just had runners knee. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00382.
    I got this joint sup from CVS Flexamine and it helped.
    Rep For IronFlex
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Yah gotta watch the petellar tendon with front squats, stay back on your heels don't use too much weight knees should be well back of your toes.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

I am by no means a Doc and take this info with a grain of salt but I went to the doc for similar pain he said I just had runners knee. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00382.
    I got this joint sup from CVS Flexamine and it helped.
    Thx for the advice. I actually have a bottle of joint help from iForce so I'll get on it.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah gotta watch the petellar tendon with front squats, stay back on your heels don't use too much weight knees should be well back of your toes.
    Decided to watch a few online videos and I think this advice and the videos told me what I was doing wrong. I did a few this morning to feel my knee out and all was good.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Yesterdays Dinner! I have to get in on this food porn seen around this website.

Name:  20130619_172044.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  131.2 KB

Eating Good over here! Trained this morning angry and did not write everything down. Pre-Work and Post-Work Supps stayed the same. Training angry sometimes has its benefits though. We put in extra work and I'm still very tired from it. I just grubbed on some Chicken and Brown Rice and my wife took Chicken and Salad to work. If I recall the training this morning went something like!

10x8 Inverted Rows
    10x8 Body Weight Tricep (I don't know the name of what we did!)
    160 reps of various pushups
    10x3 Renegade Rows
    12x3 Bent Over Dumbell Row
    10x3 Squats (Weighted)
    30x3 Calf Raises (Weighted)

Probably off by a few reps but this is about what we did. Tomorrow is a 3 mile run with a group of runners and Sunday is weights and Soccer (Wife). We also weigh in on Sunday so hopefully we see some good results.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 01:15 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 03:58 PM
  3. Tribfolia and 6-oxo can work together?
    By ZacO23 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 10:34 PM
  4. Big Cat and his recommended stacks.
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-19-2003, 05:11 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:30 AM