Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice sesh! Really repping it out brotha .. Hard work pays off

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quick update for this log. On Monday I forgot to post my training. It was another day of legs with my co-worker, nothing special so whatever.

I decided to take a few days off this week for a couple reasons. Every couple months I prefer to get a stim break and the plan was to get back on PX Black next week so I decided to cut out all Pre Workout supps as well. My wife and I planned a few dates nights for us earlier in the week because we have both been so busy lately and now it has turned into date week. It's either a date at home over a good dinner or finding a healthy place outside of the house. So far all week it has been wake up, go to work, go on a date and repeat! Good ol fashion hand holding and acting like a married couple. The training will pick back up either Saturday night or Sunday morning. We'll be well rested and ready to get back into again feeling strong and mentally refreshed.

Name:  D0812.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  99.9 KB
    Name:  D0813.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  166.5 KB

Couple dinners from a few nights back
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

yum!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Back in the gym today after a 5 day rest period. My left knee felt much better tonight and I also felt good about taking that stim break. I started back up on the PX Black today and will continue to use that for about 4 weeks then I'll leave those alone for a month or two. My wife and I had few cheat items last week. Decided to jump onto some desserts so she would not kill me in my sleep but I would be lying if I didn't say I enjoyed a few of them also. Now its back to the grind of no desserts and just the healthy eating and quality training I really do enjoy.

We got this week started of with legs tonight. Sunday night in the gym is wonderful. NO CROWDS!

Pre Supps:
    Hemavol\Ignite2\CreaTrona\BCAA SAA\Taurine

Post Supps:
    30g Whey

Training:
    SL Deadlifts
    1x20 Warmup
    2x10

Leg Extension
    1x30
    1x25

Leg Press
    1x30
    1x25

Seated Calf Raise
    1x30
    2x25

Single Leg Extension
    1x30
    1x25

Rough one again tonight. These high volume leg days are the truth! Both of us experienced those leg shakes you get when the fatigue starts to set in. After I took a shower and was pulling my socks on they started to shake again. It was a good night of watching Dexter and Ray Donovan. Now I'll finish off the evening with another serving of BCAASAA/G8 and the PCT Revolution.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    It was a good night of watching Dexter and Ray Donovan. Now I'll finish off the evening with another serving of BCAASAA/G8 and the PCT Revolution.
    ha! a man after my own heart - have long been a dexter fan, and started watching Donovan from the beginning this yr, looks like it's starting to get good
    and of course you know, I love the G8/BCAA+SAA apple fusion 1-2 combo!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ha! a man after my own heart - have long been a dexter fan, and started watching Donovan from the beginning this yr, looks like it's starting to get good
    and of course you know, I love the G8/BCAA+SAA apple fusion 1-2 combo!
    Same here. Ray Donovan is one of our favorite new shows. We don't watch to much TV since there is so much trash (reality) TV on now. Ray needs to keep his ass home though, his kids are going to become a mess.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

For some reason I never posted my training from yesterday. The entire day felt like a rush from one thing to the next and I just never stopped to rest and just recap my day. On a good note, the work inside the gym went excellent. My co-worker and I did back and biceps. We completed various movements and kept the rep range about 8-12 depending on failure. After weights we jumped on the row machine and put in 10 minutes there. Crazy forearm pump leaving the gym making it hard to drive home.

Today I had to train alone. My wife has been working these crazy long shifts! Poor lady came home and after we ate dinner she fell asleep on the couch. She is still in there passed out. For anyone who is married probably understand this. DON'T TRY AND WAKE HER UP! She'll rise at some point and stagger into the bedroom.

PreSupps:
    PX Black in the AM just after I wake up
    Hemavol\Unleashed\Taurine\BCAA \Glutamine

Post Supps:
    40g Whey

Training:
    1 mile walk and jog (warmup)

Seated DB Incline Press
    50x12x3

Seated Incline Fly
    27.5x12x3

Decline BB Press
    135x18x1
    185x10x1
    205x5x1

Standing Incline Cable Pull
    17.5x12x2
    22.5x10x4

Lying DB Neutral Grip Press
    45x10x2

Body Weight Dips
    20 - 16 - 12 reps

Seated Cable Press
    35x10x2

12 mins on treadmill walking jogging and sprinting

Another good day of training today. I can't wait for it to cool off so I can go run outside again. It's suppose to cool off next week, we shall see. Tonight's dinner was also excellent. I cooked up some Mahi Mahi, Sea Bass, Potatoes and Broccoli. Completely forgot to take a pic and post it. Maybe its because I was to focused on putting it on a plate to devour it. My left knee started to hurt again today so maybe it's time to look for some new running shoes.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Another good day of training today.
    always good to hear!
    lovin the effort in here nooshe, consistency is what it's all about, and you are showing it in spades
    great job, and impressive
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Nothing major to update today. I planned on going to the gym this morning but opted for a 2 mile run instead. The guilt of not taking my dogs on a run for over a week came over me this morining so we all hit the road. We are still teaching this puppy how to run/walk on a leash so we need to be more consistent about taking them both of several times per week. Depending on how the energy level is tonight after work I may get in there for a late niter.

My wife and I have some days off coming up next week and I cannot wait. We'll be able to get in the gym all week together and our training log will have more of both of us in it.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nothing major to update today. I planned on going to the gym this morning but opted for a 2 mile run instead. The guilt of not taking my dogs on a run for over a week came over me this morining so we all hit the road. We are still teaching this puppy how to run/walk on a leash so we need to be more consistent about taking them both of several times per week. Depending on how the energy level is tonight after work I may get in there for a late niter.

My wife and I have some days off coming up next week and I cannot wait. We'll be able to get in the gym all week together and our training log will have more of both of us in it.
    Couple of days off is something to look forward to. Spending quality time together, and having quality time at the gym...win win situation
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Couple of days off is something to look forward to. Spending quality time together, and having quality time at the gym...win win situation
    Yup! Crazy looking forward to it!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Another 2.5 miler today. Some walking, some jogging and a few sprints. It was some weird version of HITT I guess for the dogs again. Should be back in the gym again tomorrow night hopefully. Chugged on some BCAA/SAA once I got back to the house.

This mornings meal
    3 whole eggs, some egg sub and Applegate chicken sausage

Name:  B0823.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  120.2 KB
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Man I wish I got big dogs to run with. I got three little fckers that sure as hell won't keep up with me on a run. But hey good job on the training n dedication .
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Man I wish I got big dogs to run with. I got three little fckers that sure as hell won't keep up with me on a run. But hey good job on the training n dedication .
    Just pick one of them up at a time and imagine its a football.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Made it to the gym finally! After working a 10+ hour shift on my feet running around non stop I could not wait to get over to Golds. Friday nights in the gym are always better for me so I can move around and not feel trapped. I didn't take my PX Black today. The weather is a little more humid than normal and the A/C at work struggles from time to time so I made the decision to pass on the thermo so I wouldn't be hot and uncomfortable through out the work day.

Pre Supps:
    Hemavol\Unleashed\BCAA\Taurine and this new PF3 stuff from MAN

Post Supps:
    PF3

Training:
    8 min warmup on Stepper

Lying Leg Curls
    3x12

Leg Extentions
    2x10
    1x30
    1x25

Leg Press
    3x10

Squats
    3x10

Single Leg Extentions
    2x25

Standing Cable Pull/Bicep Curl SS
    4x10/10

Tricep Dips/DB Press/DB Row SS
    3x30/10/10

Chest Dips/Kettle Bell Swings SS
    2x15/15

Hammer Strength Incline Chest
    3x10

Stepper 10 mins

Nice long workout last night. Felt good, had the heart pumping and left nice and sweaty. Had some turkey after the workout about an hour after that scoop of PF3. Before bed I put down a serving of BCAA/SAA and G8 and that was my night.

My wife and I will be taking a 2 day trip to San Diego on Monday and Tuesday!!! Can't wait to get in some cooler weather and eat some fresh seafood. I'm sure we'll get a run down the beach Tuesday morning and I'll update when we get back.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Just pick one of them up at a time and imagine its a football.
    Lol good idea! But then it'll look like a swole china man just stole a little dog running home to cook him haha smh

Made it to the gym finally! After working a 10+ hour shift on my feet running around non stop I could not wait to get over to Golds. Friday nights in the gym are always better for me so I can move around and not feel trapped. I didn't take my PX Black today. The weather is a little more humid than normal and the A/C at work struggles from time to time so I made the decision to pass on the thermo so I wouldn't be hot and uncomfortable through out the work day.

Pre Supps:
    Hemavol\Unleashed\BCAA\Taurine and this new PF3 stuff from MAN

Post Supps:
    PF3

Training:
    8 min warmup on Stepper

Lying Leg Curls
    3x12

Leg Extentions
    2x10
    1x30
    1x25

Leg Press
    3x10

Squats
    3x10

Single Leg Extentions
    2x25

Standing Cable Pull/Bicep Curl SS
    4x10/10

Tricep Dips/DB Press/DB Row SS
    3x30/10/10

Chest Dips/Kettle Bell Swings SS
    2x15/15

Hammer Strength Incline Chest
    3x10

Stepper 10 mins

Nice long workout last night. Felt good, had the heart pumping and left nice and sweaty. Had some turkey after the workout about an hour after that scoop of PF3. Before bed I put down a serving of BCAA/SAA and G8 and that was my night.

My wife and I will be taking a 2 day trip to San Diego on Monday and Tuesday!!! Can't wait to get in some cooler weather and eat some fresh seafood. I'm sure we'll get a run down the beach Tuesday morning and I'll update when we get back.
    Damn training looked brutal.. Volume!! But have fun on the trip man!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

We got out and did some training yesterday on my wife's birthday. Had to make sure we burned up some calories for those birthday desserts that would be coming later in the day. The pre supps stayed the same as listed before except my wife is using uplift now. Wanted to try something more designed for a female and she did like the flavor.

Training:

Stepper (Warmup)
    8 mins

Lying Leg Curls
    10x4

Step up w/Knee Raise
    20x4

Kettle Bell Swings/Walking Lunges SS
    15x4/20x4

Stepper
    15 mins

Legs felt the burn very nicely yesterday. I even convinced my wife to have a serving of BCAA/SAA w/ G8 before bed, she calls it my Hulk Drink due to the color. The good news is she isn't so sore this morning and she slept well so I get cool points today.

I want to say thank you to the members of FinaFlex for their added support and random comedy. Also thanks to the others who chimed in and gave us both good luck wishes. I'm going to end this thread now and focus on a few different things related to training. I do not feel its following the title anymore due to my wife's work schedule and my own not matching as much as we would like so we are not training together as often as we thought. This site is full of great people and we both will continue to read and be active participants in whatever we can. Thanks again everyone!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We got out and did some training last yesterday on my wife's birthday. Had to make sure we burned up some calories for those birthday desserts that would be coming later in the day. The pre supps stayed the same as listed before except my wife is using uplift now. Wanted to try something more designed for a female and she did like the flavor.

Training:

Stepper (Warmup)
    8 mins

Lying Leg Curls
    10x4

Step up w/Knee Raise
    20x4

15x4/20x4

Stepper
    15 mins

Legs felt the burn very nicely yesterday. I even convinced my wife to have a serving of BCAA/SAA w/ G8 before bed, she calls it my Hulk Drink due to the color. The good news is she isn't so sore this morning and she slept well so I get cool points today.

I want to say thank you to the members of FinaFlex for their added support and random comedy. Also thanks to the others who chimed in and gave us both good luck wishes. I'm going to end this thread now and focus on a few different things related to training. I do not feel its following the title anymore due to my wife's work schedule and my own not matching as much as we would like so we are not training together as often as we thought. This site is full of great people and we both will continue to read and be active participants in whatever we can. Thanks again everyone!
    Great Log man keep us updated on any thread you start up in the future I would love to follow along!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

We got out and did some training last yesterday on my wife's birthday. Had to make sure we burned up some calories for those birthday desserts that would be coming later in the day. The pre supps stayed the same as listed before except my wife is using uplift now. Wanted to try something more designed for a female and she did like the flavor.

Training:

Stepper (Warmup)
    8 mins

Lying Leg Curls
    10x4

Step up w/Knee Raise
    20x4

15x4/20x4

Stepper
    15 mins

Thank you for a fun log to follow....I'm sure we'll be hearing more of you. (Maybe both of you, lol)
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  20. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great log to follow along with! Great job the both of you!
    Squats do a booty good.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I want to say thank you to the members of FinaFlex for their added support and random comedy.
    entirely our pleasure my friend

yessir - great log, wonderfully refreshing & motivating thruout, the drive to reach the end goal always taking prominence
    I am impressed with your efforts thruout, and best going forward to you and the missus

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 12:15 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 02:58 PM
  3. Tribfolia and 6-oxo can work together?
    By ZacO23 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 09:34 PM
  4. Big Cat and his recommended stacks.
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-19-2003, 04:11 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 08:30 AM