1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You guys are eating very well in that house lol.
    And they have pretty plates.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.26%

You guys are eating very well in that house lol.
    Cooking is fun to me for some reason and grilling is where its at!

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    And they have pretty plates.
    Awwwww
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.26%

The daily routine stayed the same, PX Black upon waking and my wife does the T2 stack. Tossed and turned all night with cramps in the stomach area but I still managed to get about 7 hrs. Didn't have an appetite for hours after I woke up so it was forced chicken breast this morning and the stomach ache came back. Starting feeling better about an hour before gym time, and when we arrived I was ready and very motivated. PX Black had the sweats coming on at the perfect time and training went very well today.

Pre Supps:
    1 serving Dr Jekyll
    .5 serving Hemavol
    5g BCAA
    1g Taurine

Post Supps:
    Quest Bar
    Sample pack of Metabolic Nutrition Protizyme Strawberry Creme Protein w/half banana

Training:
    Incline BB Bench
    115x12x2 Warmup
    165xFailx2 Working

Incline Dumbbell Fly
    30x12x1 Warmup
    40xFailx2
    50xFailx1

Decline BB Bench
    135x12x1 Warmup
    185xFailx1
    205xFailx2

Body-weight Tricep Dips
    30x3

Standing Incline Cable Chest Fly
    10x12x1 Warmup
    20x12x2

My Co-Worker and I did work today. Left the gym feeling exhausted and very proud of the routine. Typically after a good training session I feel hungry but I'm still just eating because I know I need to. Not sure where my appetite went off to chill out today but that sucka needs to come back home. Time to get in the shower and lay down for a bit and rest. Tomorrow should be arm day...
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%

That's a lot of dips.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

That's a lot of dips.
    Thats what I was thinking!!!! SOLID!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.26%

Dinner was on point! Beef tenderloin steaks, veggies and sauteed sliced potatoes. No added salt, just olive oil, pepper, garlic and some spice.

Name:  Din0708.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  113.3 KB
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%

Nothing wrong with salt unless you have a pre-existing condition or negative disposition to it. Otherwise, it's fine and often times beneficial.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.26%

Nothing wrong with salt unless you have a pre-existing condition or negative disposition to it. Otherwise, it's fine and often times beneficial.
    I've been told that a few times. Spooks me a little bit though. Like all things, in moderation it shouldn't kill me.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

I never use salt when cooking or eating.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

this
    proper salt consumption is key to the "pump" mechanism you get in training..
    too little sodium in play = pumps go bye-bye -- and we all know Ahhnold would not be pleased with such
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

The oak!

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    this
    proper salt consumption is key to the "pump" mechanism you get in training..
    too little sodium in play = pumps go bye-bye -- and we all know Ahhnold would not be pleased with such
    Bodybuilders actually have a higher salt recommendation which is significantly higher than norms...like 9 grams a day or something depending on the size of the bodybuilder.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.85%

I wish to foind someone with the same passion
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.26%

Wife and I stayed on plan tonight. Strolled on down to Golds about 7ish and stayed until just after 8. Got those arms done and spent a few minutes doing core also. When that was over we ran a quick mile on the treadmill and headed out for some dinner!

Pre Supps:
    1 serving Dr. Jekyll - 1 more serving left and this tub is done
    .5 serving Hemavol
    1g Taurine
    5g BCAA
    No Dr. Jekyll for the wife though.

Post Supps:
    None tonight... just went and ate some dinner

Training:
    20x2 Machine Preacher Curls / Warmup
    20x3 Machine Preacher Curls -WiFE-
    10x3 Machine Preacher Curls -HuBz-
    20x3 Preacher Hammer Dumbbell Curls -WiFE-
    10x3 Preacher Hammer Dumbbell Curls -HuBz-

20x3 Tricep Rope Pulldowns -WiFE-
    10x3 Tricep Rope Pulldowns -HuBz-
    20x3 Overhead Dumbbell Tricep Extentions -BoTH-

180 reps of various core work and 1 mile run

Tonight went well again. We both started to get hungry towards the end of that session and basically hauled it out of the gym. I set a personal record on the Machine Preacher curls tonight doing 130lbs for 10 reps. We never use that machine but the gym was packed and nobody was on it. Definitely getting stronger! We kept the ladies reps high tonight so she can keep burning up that fat. She has plenty of muscle already!

Name:  20130709_100443.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  87.0 KB

Had this when I woke up this morning. Well done Finaflex... Well Done

Name:  20130709_085924.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  85.3 KB

That core, tummy area is shrinking!!!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Ahh ha! Apple Fusion! Awesome stuff right there. Good session you guys. And the stomach is defenitlet getting tighter!

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Ahh ha! Apple Fusion! Awesome stuff right there. Good session you guys. And the stomach is defenitlet getting tighter!
    Agreed ...

I have lots of apple coming in today
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  143 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%

So proud of my husband! He's very dedicated.

Do you all agree that women should do lower weight, higher reps in order to get nice "toned" look instead of a "bulky" look?

I do think i have enough muscle already and I just need to lose the fat.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Suga Monsta View Post
    he's doing well..you both are

Do you all agree that women should do lower weight, higher reps in order to get nice "toned" look instead of a "bulky" look?
    nope, do not agree at all
    first off: women, unless very genetically blessed and running hormonal support that you do not produce naturally, can NOT get bulky from lifting weights..going heavier weights/lower rep range is a nice change, solidifies muscle tissue, and allows gains in strength so you can ultimately increase the intensity of your training

to make a blanket statement, such as that, is preposterous

well that is subjective of course..
    but - still will be a reflection/function of overall caloric intake..overall activity level (ie cals in/cals out)..and supplemental support you are utilizing

women can and do still burn fat with heavier weights -- maybe, even more so
  19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Suga Monsta View Post

I actually like to mix it up. Some weeks I will have one heavy day/low reps and then moderate weight/higher reps later in the week for the same muscle group.
    Squats do a booty good.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

A training setup that involves cycles of heavier weights with less reps and lighter weights with higher reps is good for ANYBODY. Incorporation of heavy compound lifts is also a must. Deadlift, squat, bench.

Also you can't "tone" a muscle. You can make it grow, you can make it get smaller and it can stay the same size. That's all there is to it basically. The bigger the muscle, the more "tone" it will have when you reach a lower body fat percentage.

If you feel like you have adequate size and would like to further lower your body fat, then I would suggest keeping your weight sessions the same (weights heavier and reps in the 8-12 rep range) but reduce rest time slightly to keep your heart rate elevated. Sometimes the smallest tweaks make a huge differance when other key points like diet are in check.

As a woman you don't produce much testosterone at all so unless you are a freak of nature, or on hormonal drugs you will NOT get bulky.

I would continue with your current training and when you feel like you hit a wall change things up some. DIET, weights, reps, rest, cardio in that order because it seems you do get quite a bit of cardio in already.

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

nope, do not agree at all
    first off: women, unless very genetically blessed and running hormonal support that you do not produce naturally, can NOT get bulky from lifting weights..going heavier weights/lower rep range is a nice change, solidifies muscle tissue, and allows gains in strength so you can ultimately increase the intensity of your training

to make a blanket statement, such as that, is preposterous
    I agree about the blanket stattement. One thing I have found though with the women I am training is that they have better stamina a medium to lighter weight than I do. Now I ilke to take advantage of this and keep there reps a bit higher than mine but that does not mean always really high reps. You have to use some variety still. Jut because you are good at lifting a certain way does not mean that's all you should do. We need to work a lot on what we are not good at so we get better.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.26%

Lots of replies with great advice here! Thank you all so much for responding to her post! Next time we go to the gym that woman is lifting some heavy a$$ weight! LoL!!! I'm just kidding... On a serious note though, thanks again everyone because we really do appreciate it.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.26%

Trained alone in the evening. My wife isn't feeling well right now and hopefully she will be ok in a day or two. Yesterday started out earlier for work that normal. Out of bed by 530am, worked all day and got home just after 5pm. Cooked up some dinner and played cards with my wife before I headed down to the gym around 8pm. Trained until just after 9, came home to eat one more time and went to bed shortly after. I feel rested right now though besides the slightly sore back I have from last nights training.

Before Supps:
    1 serving of Dr Jekyll
    .5 serving of Hemavol
    1g Taurine
    5g Glutamine

Intra/After Supps:
    1 serving BCAA+SAA

Training:
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
    70x20 Warmup
    120x10
    140x10
    160x10
    160x6

Standing Cable Pulls
    55x10
    65x10
    75x10

Single Arm Hammer Strength Iso Row
    70x10
    90x10
    115x10

Seated Cable Rows
    140x10
    160x10
    180x10
    140x10

Body weight Pullups
    10x2 and finished with 5 at failure

Finished up the night with various ab work again. Weighted crunches, weighted side bends, toe touches etc... Completed around 160-180 reps I cannot remember exactly then ran on the treadmill for about .6 mile. My left knee started to feel kinda dull and awkward so I got off the thing and called it a night after some stretching. My wife and I ate some wile boar burgers last night I picked up from Sprouts. Very low on fat and high in protein. Kinda expensive but good for you. Probably resting today and back in the gym tomorrow.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

hot news from the company..

for all the folks who have reviewed/logged our PX Black fatburner formulation, we have a special gift

if you can kindly copy & paste your review done here on the supplementreviews.com forum, we will send you any FINAFLEX product of your choice for free (exceptions being 1-andro and 1-alpha)

that's all there is to it!
    please contact me directly if you have any questions at all, and again we appreciate your time and support

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.26%

hot news from the company..

for all the folks who have reviewed/logged our PX Black fatburner formulation, we have a special gift

if you can kindly copy & paste your review done here on the supplementreviews.com forum, we will send you any FINAFLEX product of your choice for free (exceptions being 1-andro and 1-alpha)

that's all there is to it!
    please contact me directly if you have any questions at all, and again we appreciate your time and support
    I went to do that but I did not see PX Black listed as a product to review!?
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79%

we are working currently to get the issue resolved, thanks!
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79%
  28. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

A free gift for a little copy and paste? Sounds good to me!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    A free gift for a little copy and paste? Sounds good to me!
    Can't get any easier than this.....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

Can't get any easier than this.....
    Or generous. Wow, that's some pretty awesome stuff there. FF always handing out free stuff.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.26%

I'm of no use for your company on that website. Something is wrong with my registration. Sent up an email to the site and they replied they fixed the problem but I still cannot login. In my type of work, reviews and surveys are very important so I will post up some on the sites where I purchase my supps. This morning I sent up a review on TF Supplements and also Nutraplanet. I don't need any free items although I appreciate the offer, the advice and tips I'm getting from everyone is plenty enough for me and I would consider that alone being very generous!
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    I'm of no use for your company on that website. Something is wrong with my registration. Sent up an email to the site and they replied they fixed the problem but I still cannot login. In my type of work, reviews and surveys are very important so I will post up some on the sites where I purchase my supps. This morning I sent up a review on TF Supplements and also Nutraplanet. I don't need any free items although I appreciate the offer, the advice and tips I'm getting from everyone is plenty enough for me and I would consider that alone being very generous!
    You sir are too kind.......we like to give back to those who like and support us....

Please feel free to take us up on the offer
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.26%

I forgot to post my quick workout from Saturday morning! My trainer has these challenges he throws out there monthly called the 100 challenge. He pics 4 moves you have to complete 100 reps of each for time. He picked pushups, situps, squats and inverted rows this time around. You can complete them in any order you want just get them all done as quickly as possible. I used a 45lb plate while I completed my squats and body-weight for all other moves. The session took me 8 mins and 50 secs to finish with a few rest points while doing situps. Core was fatigued from the previous days training and I struggled towards the end.

This afternoon is chest day again and I'll post up that stuff later. I knocked out another review for PX black on TigerFitness a little while ago, hopefully these reviews help with growing your brand. We are still taking them each morning and we both still enjoying using it.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

I forgot to post my quick workout from Saturday morning! My trainer has these challenges he throws out there monthly called the 100 challenge. He pics 4 moves you have to complete 100 reps of each for time. He picked pushups, situps, squats and inverted rows this time around. You can complete them in any order you want just get them all done as quickly as possible. I used a 45lb plate while I completed my squats and body-weight for all other moves. The session took me 8 mins and 50 secs to finish with a few rest points while doing situps. Core was fatigued from the previous days training and I struggled towards the end.

This afternoon is chest day again and I'll post up that stuff later. I knocked out another review for PX black on TigerFitness a little while ago, hopefully these reviews help with growing your brand. We are still taking them each morning and we both still enjoying using it.
    Thanks for the reviews brother! We greatly appreciate it. That is a lot of work for just under nine minutes I'd be spent!

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79%

yes nooshefx, thanks so much
    send me your addy, and tell me what product you wish to have
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.26%

Chest Day! My heavy chest training partner got sick today at the gym and had to leave. No spotter!!!

Pre Supps:
    None

Post Supps:
    Quest Bar

Training:
    Incline BB Bench
    135x10x1
    155x10x1
    185x5x1
    135x8x1

Incline Dumbbell Fly
    45x10x1
    55x10x1
    55x10x1

Decline BB Bench
    185x10x2
    135x12x1 Slow down and Explode Up

Tricep Pulldown
    40x10x3 - Triceps was on fire from being full of blood today, 40lbs was all I could handle

Standing Incline Cable Chest Fly
    17.5x10x1
    22.5x10x2

Chest/Shoulder Press Machine (Don't know what else to call it)
    120x12x1
    135x12x1
    150x12x1
    165x12x1

Finished off with the random core work again. Left the gym sweating like crazy and my appetite was good today afterwards. I just killed some roasted chicken and I'm going to relax in the A/C while watching a movie. Gotta love days off from work!
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.26%

yes nooshefx, thanks so much
    send me your addy, and tell me what product you wish to have
    Sent you a PM sir
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.26%

07.05.13 Part II

The wife and I were able to get in the gym together tonight. We had some hard times these past few days with our work schedules and her not feeling well a couple days back. We got after those legs tonight!

Pre Supps:
    5g BCAA

Post Supps:
    Protein Ice RTD

Training:

Leg Press
    5x10
    Lying Squat Machine
    3x10
    Sitting Calf Raise
    2x30
    1x20
    Stiff Leg Deadlift
    3x10
    Lying Leg Curls
    3x10

We walked out of there with the shakes tonight! It was fun and we both just laughed and made fun of each other. If I'm not mistaken I was hurtn' a bit on that last set of deads and my wife told me to stop being a LiL Biatch with a smurk on her face. No doubt tonight was a good one and tomorrow it will not surprise me if we have a hard time moving around a bit. Just a not for my own personal flash back moment. Why would 5 men go to the gym to do bench together? By the time its your turn to get some work in about 5 mins has past! With all that talking and gigglin' like teenage girls it may have taken longer!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  143 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%

07.05.13 Part II

If I'm not mistaken I was hurtn' a bit on that last set of deads and my wife told me to stop being a LiL Biatch with a smurk on her face.
    Said with love, of course! My hamstrings are freakishly strong, or maybe his are weak.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Looks like a little competition in the gym huh! Awesome! And five guys one bench.....hrrrrm....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 01:15 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 03:58 PM
  3. Tribfolia and 6-oxo can work together?
    By ZacO23 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 10:34 PM
  4. Big Cat and his recommended stacks.
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-19-2003, 05:11 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:30 AM