Best ab workouts

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
Looking for people thoughts on best ab workouts! I have a 6 pack when I flex but they don't show as much or defined relaxed.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Decline sit-ups with a 25lb plate BEHIND your head. Not on your chest. Hold it behind your head. Do 10x10, 4x25, 5x20, just do 100. You'll feel it the next day. They work great, I promise.

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
Ok cool did abs this morn sore lol ill do them next time and give u feed back..

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Ok cool did abs this morn sore lol ill do them next time and give u feed back..
Sounds great man, my ab workouts are lengthy, but only because my gut is a difficult place for me. Might as well have big abs if I can't get rid of all the fat, haha.

So, do those 100 along with your usual, it'll do work man.

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
If the muscles are there you just need to dial in your diet. Abs come from the kitchen, man! You can develop your abs all day long, but if they're covered by thick skin and belly fat what's the point?

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
If the muscles are there you just need to dial in your diet. Abs come from the kitchen, man! You can develop your abs all day long, but if they're covered by thick skin and belly fat what's the point?
Welllll, I just started bulking last week. My abs are still visible, just not as much as I had hoped they would've been. Time to get mass now.

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
Haha having a ripped midsection during a bulk is a joke unless you're getting some chemical assistance! Put on that mass and then diet down slow until those abs are looking great.

Good luck on the bulk man.

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
I also currently on a clean bulk.. I'm 9 10% bf and I have good abs and I figure if I can get them better when I cut back down to 6 % they will look better than last time.. If I start comp it won't be til next year so I have time

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I also currently on a clean bulk.. I'm 9 10% bf and I have good abs and I figure if I can get them better when I cut back down to 6 % they will look better than last time.. If I start comp it won't be til next year so I have time
Do you do much worth with the abb roller? Ill usually hit that and then do a modified reverse roll with a medicine ball on my feet to hit the lower abs, among other things but Doss is right abs are 10% gym 90% diet.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you do much worth with the abb roller? Ill usually hit that and then do a modified reverse roll with a medicine ball on my feet to hit the lower abs, among other things but Doss is right abs are 10% gym 90% diet.
You mean the ab wheel? Just got it in last week.....nice!!!:)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
core work and some time in the kitchen

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Zercher squats and some barbell rollouts.