What's your warm up for legs?
- 06-01-2013, 11:52 AM
- 06-01-2013, 12:03 PM
06-01-2013, 12:08 PM
I read that from a few here but didn't research it. Stretching was a daily practice prior to soccer. I'll have to check out the rationale with weights. Thanks.
06-01-2013, 12:09 PM
Body weight squats, hops and lunges. Same warm up all the time and works great. My wife does it also.
06-01-2013, 12:32 PM
06-01-2013, 12:40 PM
5' light treadmill, DiFranco's Agile 8, 5' or so light Prowler pushes & drags, a few hip exercises from Supple Leopard.
Warm up for both squat & dead day takes me about 20', but I'm loose, mobile & ready to go.
Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
06-02-2013, 06:43 AM
06-02-2013, 06:44 AM
My warm-up routine: Light jog with squats and lunges (5 minutes), hip mobility work (MWOD) and some dynamic stretching then proceed with 3 sets at 3 reps of 40-50-60% of my 1rm then go into my program.
06-02-2013, 02:51 PM
I start squatiing with the bar for about 20 reps going slow
Then 135 doing pause squats then some stretching
Then 225 slow squats then stretch then start my routine
06-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Active mobility work (probably similar to DeFranco's or Supple Leopard)
Glutei activation, concentrated hip flexor static stretching
3 x 4 @ 40,50,60% 1 RM
06-03-2013, 11:45 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By christine123 in forum RecipesReplies: 24Last Post: 12-28-2011, 02:04 PM
- By waynaferd in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2009, 06:14 PM
- By heftylefty58 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2006, 12:57 AM
- By mkurtzhals in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 15Last Post: 03-14-2006, 09:45 PM
- By charger in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 05-14-2005, 11:17 PM