- 05-29-2013, 12:50 PM
So my gym has one of those middle school ropes hanging from the rafters. I train like a typical bodybuilder with some powerlifting mixxed in. My thought process says this rope might just strenghten my grip. Any experiences some brothers or sisters in iron would like to share with me regarding the climbing rope? I'm gonna try it but I'd like to hear from some members here.Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
- 05-29-2013, 05:17 PM
It's fun once in a while to break up the boring stuff. Get a good pair of high socks if you plan on doing Spanish rope climbs, which basically means you wrap the rope around one foot and anchor it with the other. It's definitely a good test on the grip either way you go...just don't fall!!
- 05-30-2013, 10:26 PM
05-30-2013, 10:46 PM
That being said, things that suck are good for you. Plus it's fun. Until you burn your leg on it.
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nycste in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2007, 09:20 PM
- By OCCFan023 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 05-31-2007, 09:37 AM
- By wildman536 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2006, 07:17 PM
- By ktw in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2006, 06:35 PM
- By Lakevillethor in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 08-05-2004, 06:05 PM