Educate Me

cbc77

Awards
I'm going to start my first cycle with winstrol pretty soon but I have a question concerning bulk vs ripped muscle. My goal is to be " skinny ripped" not so much bulk. Can I isolate the muscle and work it out about 10-12 reps 3 to 4 sets or should I just go balls to the wall ( lift heavy)? I'm 36 male 170 lbs 17% bf my goal is to drop 8% bf and be as ripped as possible.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Earlier what I was trying to hint at was: You shouldn't be cycling.

Id refer to the advice given in your previous thread
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/228947-little-help-please.html

You should get your training and diet down before you try anything. Try supplementing with natural products before you turn to AAS. Like I said earlier, no offense, but you should be focusing on training first and foremost before you even contemplate Winstrol.

Find a proven workout routine and stick with it until you you are no longer able to obtain the results you want from diet, training, and rest.

cbc77

Awards
Oh! Lol. I feel I have come to that point I reached a plateau my bf has not changed for 3 years. I tried many things with diet and exercise can't seem to get it down. Current diet is lean meats and protein. Current workout switch every two weeks from heavy to light weight. I tried many enhancers non seem to help. I'm just tired of no results and wasting money and time. Believe me, this is not my first choice.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your doin something wrong then if you have been at 17% for years without change. What's your calorie intake? What's your training exactly?

cbc77

Awards
About 1300 calories a day. Workout is 3 different sets10-12 reps 30 second rest three times a week. I just do what I feel like that day when it comes to doing the actual exercise, example: for biceps I may do the rope, kettlebell, and bar. Next time I may do dumbbell curls, preacher curls, and cable. The whole time I'm working out I keep my heart rate up.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If thats true you're eating FAR too less. Who cares about your biceps, it's not going to change your body. Calculate your TDEE using an online calculator and subtract maybe 250 from that.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Increase your muscle mass, your bf will drop.

Additionally, quit focusing on a number; your "10%" (for example) will look vastly different than mine. Go for the LOOK you want, not simply trying to attain a % goal. Why? Because if you added 20# of muscle yet lost no bf, your bf would still be lower because you changed the reference range.

I'd also bet your diet sucks. Nobody with a clean diet that's trying to get lean stays at 17% for YEARS. Winstrol won't change the core issue, which is clearly diet & training.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
About 1300 calories a day. Workout is 3 different sets10-12 reps 30 second rest three times a week. I just do what I feel like that day when it comes to doing the actual exercise, example: for biceps I may do the rope, kettlebell, and bar. Next time I may do dumbbell curls, preacher curls, and cable. The whole time I'm working out I keep my heart rate up.
That is full of fail and proven by your no change in 3yrs statement.

You are eating way too little. If you are even accurate which most people are not even close. What are your macros like?

And get on a proven workout. I bet if you learned to eat right for fat loss and was on a proven plan you would get the results you wanted in a few months.

Just remember any supplement is just that, a supplement to enhance what you are doing. What you are doing is horrible and is getting you no where. So supplement nowhere will only get you an empty wallet.

Let us help you with a plan. Document everything you eat and drink over the next 3 days no matter how small. Post it. We will review.

How many days a week can and will you work out consistently?

How long can you work out each session?

Do you go to a gym or train at home?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I think you can solve you problem by taking cardio.
You have tons of threads about proper nutrition, if you want us to take u seriously then refrain from these posts

JDog479

Awards
Yeah. I think you need to reeducate yourself on nutrition before anything else..... 1300 calories a day.... Damn.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Why workout eating 1300 cals a day?

Your body already doesn't have enough energy for the day without working out and now you put your body into stress, throwing your cortisol levels off by working out and not having sufficient cals.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The issue, as outlined by others. is the lack of calories. While it seems counter-intuitive to increase calories, it is the only way you will be able to lose weight. And again, others have said this but you clearly do not understand, at least yet, how to manage/ create a diet which will help you reach your goals in the best way possible and are instead opting for shortcuts rather than trying to solve the issue. If you do decide to run winny, I hope you have a well designed PCT to run into afterwards.

Also, and I don't mean to call you out, but how long have you actually tried dieting for? You seem a little off with your numbers. In one thread it is 1.5years and in this one it is 3 years; from this I make the assumption that you haven't really tried at all, or haven't actually really been monitoring your food intake (throws into doubt the 1300kcal 'guesstimate'). I may be wrong but i'm putting it out there.

A well developed diet will dictate weight gain or lost whilst an exercise program will cater to physiological responses to exercise rather than be a sole determinant of weight loss.

TexasGuy

Awards
Consider spending your winnie money on a coke binge. It'll be more conducive to your goal and probably more fun.