What's your summer shred program? - AnabolicMinds.com

What's your summer shred program?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

What's your summer shred program?

Just thought I'd start a discussion on what kinds of things people are doing to get cut up for the summer.

Personally, I'm following Stoppani's Shortcut to Shred program and enjoying. Doesn't have to be a whole program though, you can post one you made yourself or simply certain methods/techniques that are working for you.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Diet: Carb Nite Solution, training: Shockwave Protocols, might tweak exercise selection a little bit. Having fun mixing in Mountain Dog training by John Meadows.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Diet: Carb Nite Solution, training: Shockwave Protocols, might tweak exercise selection a little bit. Having fun mixing in Mountain Dog training by John Meadows.
    So in all honestly, I'm unfamiliar with all three methods mentioned. Did some research though to see what was up.

On the Carb Nite website it explained the benefits, and I think the hormonal aspect is very interesting, but couldn't find an outline of the regimen. Could you break it down or send me a link to point me in the right direction?

Kind of the same deal with shockwave see the sight but not actually how it works or what you do.

The mountain dog site looks pretty interesting.

Thanks for sharing bro good luck cutting up this summer!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Calorie deficiency, carb cycling
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

FTP (fasted training + AP + ModernBCAA)
    Cube Method
    LOTS of sled dragging. Maybe join an local football league? Swimming.
    Versa-1 + Uncut + OEP powder
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose

So in all honestly, I'm unfamiliar with all three methods mentioned. Did some research though to see what was up.

On the Carb Nite website it explained the benefits, and I think the hormonal aspect is very interesting, but couldn't find an outline of the regimen. Could you break it down or send me a link to point me in the right direction?

Kind of the same deal with shockwave see the sight but not actually how it works or what you do.

The mountain dog site looks pretty interesting.

Thanks for sharing bro good luck cutting up this summer!
    Carb Nite is ultra low carb(>30g a day), protein grams in bw, and fat at half bodyweight and up. Then once a week a huge carb up over 6-8 hour period. That is the very basic rundown which doesn't do it justice. It would be best to buy the book which is either $20 ebook or $21 plus shipping and handling on amazon. Just finished reading it and it is really well put together.

With shockwave I think they have an apple app. Also I think he has an older article revised on his site now.

John Meadows has some awesome workouts. Just been following the workout articles he has written on tnation. I would say his leg routine has helped me make a lot of progress.

Thanks appreciate it.
  7. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Carb Nite is ultra low carb(>30g a day), protein grams in bw, and fat at half bodyweight and up. Then once a week a huge carb up over 6-8 hour period. That is the very basic rundown which doesn't do it justice. It would be best to buy the book which is either $20 ebook or $21 plus shipping and handling on amazon. Just finished reading it and it is really well put together.

With shockwave I think they have an apple app. Also I think he has an older article revised on his site now.

John Meadows has some awesome workouts. Just been following the workout articles he has written on tnation. I would say his leg routine has helped me make a lot of progress.

Thanks appreciate it.
    How long have you been doing the carb nite diet?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Fasted training
    5/3/1 with Periodization Bible for accessory lifts with a few more added in
    Couple hours of hockey a week
    Various supps depending on how it goes but for right now I am using Finaflex PX Black, Creatrona and ALC CLA
    Justin
    joh408 is taking Follidrone on a ride:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252416-joh408-taking-follidrone.html
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh

How long have you been doing the carb nite diet?
    I actually haven't started it yet. Probably going to start it soon. Still doing Carb Back Loading now. Finishing up some food I have before I transition. Plus I am not thrilled about the idea of having to dial back my volume. I know I will have to though. Still need to figure out how I will plan everything out. Especially when it comes to training days. Certain days will be more ideal.

Right now I am thinking I will have my Carb Nite on Sunday doing shoulders/arms, legs will be on Monday when my glycogen stores are full, Wednesday do chest, Thursday/Friday back. Still not exactly sure yet.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

5x5, HIIT 4x week, low carb loose paleo diet with high carb sundays. Also Low intensity cardio 3 days a week.

Yeah pretty basic.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Carb Nite is tomorrow!!! I love it. The author Kiefer has become my new favorite. I lost a lot of fat from reading Protein Power (Drs.Eades) But Kiefer explains that low carb too long has detrimental effects, which I also experienced and couldn't figure out why I was plateauing.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  196 lbs.

500mg test, 350mg tren ace, T3, a hard diet, and alternating LISS/HIIT cardio...then maybe insulin, T3, test, tren, superdrol, and 500-750cals over maintenance for a lean bulk
  13. New Member

Lots of gh, tren, and ephedrine. Works everytime
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

currently a kinda carb cycle
    300g High Day with low fat (<15% cal)
    ~100g Low Day moderate fat (25%)
    ~100g Low Day moderate fat (25%)
    80g all veggie sources only (fat 25-30%)
    Repeat

split:
    first workout......second workout of the day (if i dont have time for 2 then i add the cardio to the first)
    1. legs 15min bike.. 15min stairs 15min bike
    2. Chest tri abs... 20min stairs 15 min bike
    3. Back calves... 30min stairs 10min bike
    4. sho bi 15 bike.....15 min stairs 15 min bike
    5. calves traps abs 15min bike ......35 stairs

training rotation changes by a day here and there to ensure that legs, chest, OR back day is on a High carb day

high carb day 2800cal
    low carb days 2200cal
    no starchy carb day 2000cal

protein kept around 250-300g (lower end on high carb day, higher end every other day)
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Genetics + dominance training = shredded year round
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks appreciate it.
    Very interesting might have to hit some of that stuff up. Especially since I'll need a new program here in 2 weeks when I finish up shortcut to shred. Forgot to add that I've been experimenting with Intermittent Fasting the past couple of weeks as well.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Calorie deficiency, carb cycling
    What does your carb cycling regimen entail? I've been going low carb all week with one high carb day.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post

What does your carb cycling regimen entail? I've been going low carb all week with one high carb day.
    Carbs at night when cortisol is lowest. High glycemic and simple carbs. You want a high insulin spike and crash, not prolonged high insulin from complex carbs.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

Carbs at night when cortisol is lowest. High glycemic and simple carbs. You want a high insulin spike and crash, not prolonged high insulin from complex carbs.
    are u backloading
    www.lgsciences.com
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Wow I see a lot of over-analyzing here. So I'll expand upon ZiR RED's post:

Eat a lot and eat no carbs + lift heavy ass weight= losing fat + (lift heavy ass weight)

Or... if I'm really in a fat loss mood I will add a BCA stack and some HIIT and reduce (lift heavy ass weight)

It's so simple... yet so hard to some.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PROness View Post
    Wow I see a lot of over-analyzing here. So I'll expand upon ZiR RED's post:

Eat a lot and eat no carbs + lift heavy ass weight= losing fat + (lift heavy ass weight)

Or... if I'm really in a fat loss mood I will add a BCA stack and some HIIT and reduce (lift heavy ass weight)

It's so simple... yet so hard to some.
    wats bca?
    www.lgsciences.com
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

wats bca?
    bronk-aid otc?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    bronk-aid otc?
    Yes or perhaps you know it as ECA.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PROness View Post

Yes or perhaps you know it as ECA.
    ahhh.
    www.lgsciences.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. ♦♦♦ What's your pre-summer PH cycle?
    By iSwole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 04:42 PM
  2. Whats your summer stack?
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 07:51 PM
  3. What is your favorite hypertophy/bodybuilding program?
    By Rugger in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 06:39 PM
  4. What is your program like
    By ktw in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 09:37 AM
  5. What are your other hobbies?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 02:44 PM