caz and tygas ongoing log.. and w/e we decide to use.

Page 116 of 145 First ... 114115116117118 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    My coach got me my diet today!! Going with a 2 week lean bulk to finish off my cycle, then 14 weeks of cutting.. First week is really to assess how my body reacts.. Time to get ripped I'll be updating everyday again I'm going to need your guys support.
    You grabbed a coach?! Nice bro. Hold on tight for massive gainz. Who you using?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream


  2. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    You grabbed a coach?! Nice bro. Hold on tight for massive gainz. Who you using?
    Online coach recommended by a friend who used him.. I needed to get a coach cause my gains have been stalled for a while.. I want to take it to the next level.. How's things going with snags??
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Online coach recommended by a friend who used him.. I needed to get a coach cause my gains have been stalled for a while.. I want to take it to the next level.. How's things going with snags??
    I ran out of money. Still dieting on my own set up. The time was great though lost a bit learned a bit. Over all no complaints.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  4. Next week I'll get me "12 weeks out" photos up. And more than likely start a new log, and keep this one updated.

    The next eight weeks are going to test my perseverance and focus. I have school full time, work full time, and dieting/cardio to stay focused on while still trying to be a husband lol

    Anyways, no workouts over the weekend. Cardio starts tomorrow
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  5. Excited to see those pics tyga!!!

    Been prepping food for the week!! I'm not taking this lightly going hard with this diet.. Chicken, lean meat, asparagus, broccoli, yellow potatoes.. Still need to get more good carbs at the store



    Name:  image-3198051823.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  590.7 KB



    Name:  image-2777607392.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  564.5 KB
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Excited to see those pics tyga!!! Been prepping food for the week!! I'm not taking this lightly going hard with this diet.. Chicken, lean meat, asparagus, broccoli, yellow potatoes.. Still need to get more good carbs at the store <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****98 558"/> <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****98 560"/>
    Yellow potatoes to cut? Intriguing.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  7. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Yellow potatoes to cut? Intriguing.
    We are lean bulking for the first 2 weeks while I'm still on.. Then switching over to red

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    We are lean bulking for the first 2 weeks while I'm still on.. Then switching over to red
    Good point. Fair enough.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  9. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Good point. Fair enough.
    I'm smashin on red skin lol no yellows tho
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  10. I know this can't be conducive to my prep but, I popped a ampitropin with my scoop of quake around 630pm last night. When in and hit triceps and chest (see workout below)

    Incline bench four warm up
    Incline bench- 3 triple drop sets of 14-16
    Incline fly- 3 drop sets of 12-14
    Tricep ext 4 warm ups
    Tricep ext- 3 triple drop sets of 15-20
    Cable kickbacks- 3 drop sets of 12-14

    So, it was a taxing workout. Now, the quake has caffeine and AMP citrate (albeit and undisclosed amount) and ampitropin has AMP citrate and caffeine in it as well. Let's say I haven't been to sleep.. My mind was RACING all night. Slept maybe an hour, tops.

    Here's a mental note- will not be doing that combo again
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  11. lol I NEVER take a stim-based fatburner past 4. They often have lingering properties longer than a PWO drink for me even lol.

    Caz all that food is making me hungry!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    lol I NEVER take a stim-based fatburner past 4. They often have lingering properties longer than a PWO drink for me even lol. Caz all that food is making me hungry!
    Oh it sucks
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    lol I NEVER take a stim-based fatburner past 4. They often have lingering properties longer than a PWO drink for me even lol.

    Caz all that food is making me hungry!
    TRY EATING IT YOU WONT BE HUNGRY TRUST ME... LOL

  14. Lol love me some potatoes!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  15. try 2 scoops Dymatize Nutrition Iso 100 and a scoop of Karbolyn

    400 cals, 50 g protein, 50 g carbs This is one of my snacks... LOL

  16. Lol used that as a postWO shake before, but it ain't cheap!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Lol used that as a postWO shake before, but it ain't cheap!
    thank God for Rep pay!!!

  18. Still eating meal 4



    Name:  image-62666525.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  481.8 KB

  19. Looks tasty!

  20. I've been hitting my daily intake goals and feeling very full, also no cardio for now just lifting.. Stepped on the scale because I felt heavy and to my surprise I'm down 2lbs!! Completely shocked in a good way..

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I've been hitting my daily intake goals and feeling very full, also no cardio for now just lifting.. Stepped on the scale because I felt heavy and to my surprise I'm down 2lbs!! Completely shocked in a good way..
    Always a great feeling. Hope to get back there my self. I have the super dense feeling going but still feel fluffy lol. Keep killing it big'gun
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  22. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Always a great feeling. Hope to get back there my self. I have the super dense feeling going but still feel fluffy lol. Keep killing it big'gun
    thanks!! That's how I feel as well muscles are full as hell.

  23. Guys check this stuff from walden farms it's got zero everything except for a low amount of sodium. Helping me meet my daily goals. They make salad dressing and mayo too!! Name:  image-75705157.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  488.0 KB

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Guys check this stuff from walden farms it's got zero everything except for a low amount of sodium. Helping me meet my daily goals. They make salad dressing and mayo too!! <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****98 704"/>
    Lol dude, were too much alike. That's exactly what I got. Plus, the pancake syrup, honey mustard and cinnamon raisin pb.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Lol dude, were too much alike. That's exactly what I got. Plus, the pancake syrup, honey mustard and cinnamon raisin pb.
    I told you brothers from another mother!!! Have u tried them yet the barbecue sauce is pretty good for not having anything to it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PumpJuice 2.0 Log and Review
    By Scottyo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 03:12 PM
  2. Focus XT by SNS: log and review
    By tops2heavy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 02:05 PM
  3. My LGP M1T and 4AD+ Cycle Log
    By theitalianjob in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 07:45 PM
  4. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 12:01 AM
Log in
Log in