caz and tygas ongoing log.. and w/e we decide to use.

Page 107 of 121 First ... 105106107108109 ... Last

1. That sleep stack would put me out for a week!!! LOL If you want more accelerant let me know I have a few as you know : )

2. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    That sleep stack would put me out for a week!!! LOL If you want more accelerant let me know I have a few as you know : )
    Wouldn't hurt have you been using accelerant with your recomp?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Wouldn't hurt have you been using accelerant with your recomp?
    No not yet... Send me that addy again..

Current stack just started 4 days ago

Osta: 10mg
    Abliderate Ammo
    Norcodrene
    Alcar

4. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    No not yet... Send me that addy again.. Current stack just started 4 days ago Osta: 10mg Abliderate Ammo Norcodrene Alcar
    He's got you on Alcar too lol how do you like the norcodrene?

5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    He's got you on Alcar too lol how do you like the norcodrene?
    Yeah!! Lol I've used alcar a bunch of times and like it.. Norcodrene has only been a few days but it has a nice lite stim effect to it.. I'll update u in a week on how I like it
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Post shower (think about that )
    What I truly focused on throughout that entire update...
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

7. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Recovery is slow going but I am getting better. No liver damage & nothing abnormal on my MRI & ultrasound. I've been all natural for about a month now. Just starting to lift again. I've lost a lot of weight.... Like 15-20lb, but a lot of body fat as well. I'm truly skinny bones again.
    Good to hear that you're doing better!

8. Might want to get a script for trazadone if you haven't tried it; benzos aren't optimal for sleep esp at those doses.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I forgot my boy caz sent me a bottle of molecular nutritions accelerant. So I threw it in for the hell of it lol. It doesn't suppress my appetite which I'm great full for.

New sup regimen until I throw the MGF in;

120mcg clen 20min before cardio (I know, I know, It has a relatively long freakin half life as well. I like it pre workout though.
    1 accelerant 10min after clen

With breakfast
    10mg ostarine
    1 cap evomuse ammo
    Multi
    Krill oil
    5k iu vitamin d
    2.5g psyllium husk
    2 pills universal uni-liver

Post shower (think about that )
    Evomuse smolder

Lunch-pre workout meal i consume
    10mg ostarine
    4g psyllium husk
    2 pills uni-liver

Pre workout
    Unflavored Bcaas
    5-7 caps N.O. Uptake

Intra
    1.5 scoop purple wrath

Well I've been having difficulties falling asleep, have been since I started enbrel shots for my psoriasis, coincidence? No, found a whole sub forum of people having the same issue. Doc wants me to stay on it for the time being, if it doesn't stop she'll take me off. I preface this because of this;

Prebed
    5mg ambien
    1mg lorazepam
    1 sleephoria

^^ only way I can sleep.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mystere3 View Post
    Might want to get a script for trazadone if you haven't tried it; benzos aren't optimal for sleep esp at those doses.
    Actually just grabbed a script for trazodone (50mg) yesterday, groggy as hell this morning.

10. Double post

11. I'm ready for Mondays refeed lol it's "specific" but if you all knew what and frequency of the food I'm eating your understand why I'm excited lol

Refeed looks something like this

Meal 1
    1.5c oats
    50g protein (from egg whites or protein powder)

Meal 2
    1.5c brown rice
    7oz 96/4 beef
    1/2c salsa
    1/2 avocado

Meal 3
    Same as meal 2

Meal 4
    7oz top sirloin steak
    6oz asparagus

Can we say excited?

12. Have you ever eaten 1.5 cups of oats at once? 1 cup is a chore, even when you're starving. I know, cuz I had one yesterday w/ only 25g isolate in it & it was tough to finish (but awesome).
    [email protected]

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Have you ever eaten 1.5 cups of oats at once? 1 cup is a chore, even when you're starving. I know, cuz I had one yesterday w/ only 25g isolate in it & it was tough to finish (but awesome).
    Nope lol but it's going DOWN.

14. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I'm ready for Mondays refeed lol it's "specific" but if you all knew what and frequency of the food I'm eating your understand why I'm excited lol Refeed looks something like this Meal 1 1.5c oats 50g protein (from egg whites or protein powder) Meal 2 1.5c brown rice 7oz 96/4 beef 1/2c salsa 1/2 avocado Meal 3 Same as meal 2 Meal 4 7oz top sirloin steak 6oz asparagus Can we say excited?
    You know I feel your pain!!! It's been 3 weeks for me with no cheat meal . But I'm getting really lean

15. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Have you ever eaten 1.5 cups of oats at once? 1 cup is a chore, even when you're starving. I know, cuz I had one yesterday w/ only 25g isolate in it & it was tough to finish (but awesome).
    Yes. When I carb cycle with no carbs most of the week the refeed is 1.5c oats 8oz sweet tato and a bananna. Fawk. It's brutal!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I'm ready for Mondays refeed lol it's "specific" but if you all knew what and frequency of the food I'm eating your understand why I'm excited lol

Refeed looks something like this

Meal 1
    1.5c oats
    50g protein (from egg whites or protein powder)

Meal 2
    1.5c brown rice
    7oz 96/4 beef
    1/2c salsa
    1/2 avocado

Meal 3
    Same as meal 2

Meal 4
    7oz top sirloin steak
    6oz asparagus

Can we say excited?
    So ur refeed consists of about 175g of carbs? Are u doin keto or somethin?

Even at precontest, I never went below 100g/day of carbs. Granted, I wasnt the driest on stage but u get dry the last 7 days before the show, not really prior to that..

17. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    So ur refeed consists of about 175g of carbs? Are u doin keto or somethin? Even at precontest, I never went below 100g/day of carbs. Granted, I wasnt the driest on stage but u get dry the last 7 days before the show, not really prior to that..
    1/2c oats= 27g *1.5= 71g carb
    1c rice= 46g* 1.5= 68g (two times) =136g carb

Little over 200g, more if you count the carbs from the salsa :/

18. Hit quads and calves tonight

My buddy didn't understand how to take a picture lol

Name:  image-2839388247.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  432.6 KB
    Name:  image-2690708649.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  409.7 KB

He'd get me mid flex or when I started to relax.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I love me some oats, I think the most I've eaten at once was 2 cups, maybe a little more! Definitely filling!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

20. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I love me some oats, I think the most I've eaten at once was 2 cups, maybe a little more! Definitely filling!
    Answer = 200mcg GHRP. You'll eat those oats mixed with 150kcals of strawberry jam then go looking elsewhere for some more food. It aint nuthin for me to down 1200kcals per meal with 15g of fiber in it. In fact, just did it this afternoon. And once before about 2 months ago I killed 2400kcals at Chili's.

7 oz chicken
    2 cups basmati rice
    1 tbsp MCT
    1.25 cup of corn
    2 slices whole grain bread
    1/3 Craisins

Yup, 1100+ easy money with GHRP-6. Two hours later I killed 2.5 cups of raisin bran crunch w/ skim milk.

Btw, Tyga, an anti-histamine will clear up those nasty rashes u get from the peps. Get back on em if u can.

21. 2.5 cups of raisin bran crunch is all you got! I've downed 2.5 boxes in one sitting I know we have to take in consideration the meal you had before.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

22. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    2.5 cups of raisin bran crunch is all you got! I've downed 2.5 boxes in one sitting I know we have to take in consideration the meal you had before.
    Yeah 1750kcals in 3.5 hours was enough to keep me satiated.

23. Oh god if I eat more than 1/2 cup of oats I bloat the **** out. I was so hungry one say I said **** it and are 2 cups of oats with 4tbsp peanutbutter.... Long story short I was not feeling good but **** me it tasted so good.

24. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Yeah 1750kcals in 3.5 hours was enough to keep me satiated.
    I'm just joking! I can't even have cereal at my house cause I literally have no willpower, I'll eat the whole box in one sitting. Anything else, I can portion control, but no cereal.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

25. All you guys are crazy, I look forward to my cup of oatmeal every morning. Better than the chicken and veggie's every other meal. Add in a spoonful of stevia and a handful of dehydrated fruit mm mmmmm
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

26. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I'm just joking! I can't even have cereal at my house cause I literally have no willpower, I'll eat the whole box in one sitting. Anything else, I can portion control, but no cereal.
    This is why I like the EMEM approach,

"Eat more, exercise more" lol.

27. Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    All you guys are crazy, I look forward to my cup of oatmeal every morning. Better than the chicken and veggie's every other meal. Add in a spoonful of stevia and a handful of dehydrated fruit mm mmmmm
    Well now sometimes its fish and venison, lol.

28. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Answer = 200mcg GHRP. You'll eat those oats mixed with 150kcals of strawberry jam then go looking elsewhere for some more food. It aint nuthin for me to down 1200kcals per meal with 15g of fiber in it. In fact, just did it this afternoon. And once before about 2 months ago I killed 2400kcals at Chili's.

7 oz chicken
    2 cups basmati rice
    1 tbsp MCT
    1.25 cup of corn
    2 slices whole grain bread
    1/3 Craisins

Yup, 1100+ easy money with GHRP-6. Two hours later I killed 2.5 cups of raisin bran crunch w/ skim milk.

Btw, Tyga, an anti-histamine will clear up those nasty rashes u get from the peps. Get back on em if u can.
    It's tough for me to eat anything after a leg workout inside the hour after it. Been drinking 20g iso, 15g bcaas, 50g waxy maize post workout (Universal Torrent; tastes like concentrated OJ!) & eating my carb smash within an hour after that. I'm also trying to stay in a deficit, so the 800 cal from 200g carbs plus another 200 cal from 50g protein or so is 1k cals. So that shows you how lean my days are leading up to my workout, when I'm eating a grand post workout & still dropping.
    [email protected]

29. Last night after my shake I drank 2 scoops arctic rush gatorade and ate a white chocolate cliff bar, 4oz of tilapia, and an uncounted amount of peanut butter puffs. Then woke up lighter lol
    [email protected]

30. Knocked out a good bro day sesh. Refeed was on point yesterday, but, I couldn't get my head into the workout

Today was good tho

Flat bench
    3 warm ups
    185x8 135x12 185x8 135x12 185x6
    Incline db 60x9x3 70x5
    Decline 135x10x4

Bunch of curls. I'm lazy don't feel like writing everything out for you dudes lol

Caz how're you coming along bro?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PumpJuice 2.0 Log and Review
    By Scottyo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 04:12 PM
  2. Focus XT by SNS: log and review
    By tops2heavy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 03:05 PM
  3. My LGP M1T and 4AD+ Cycle Log
    By theitalianjob in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 08:45 PM
  4. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 01:01 AM