caz and tygas ongoing log.. and w/e we decide to use.

Page 103 of 121 First ... 101102103104105 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I used the 1 scoop of Quake today, I really like it! It was a really cool brain/stim buzz and it came on so subtle. Anymore I really don't like to be cracked out of my mind, I used to, the higher the stim the better. Now all I care about is that it wakes me up and gets me in the zone to lift cause I have to lift in the morning. The focus was the next. My rests were so short today and it wasn't cause I was stimmed out and couldn't sit still but just cause I was in the zone! Can't wait to try the 1.5 scoops tomorrow. I'm going to hit some arms up so I'll let you guys know how it goes!
    I'm the same way, I use to want the stimmed out of of head feeling, now I just want enough there to know it's working and to keep me focused. 1 scoop quake does it for me, any more and it dose the above lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I'm the same way, I use to want the stimmed out of of head feeling, now I just want enough there to know it's working and to keep me focused. 1 scoop quake does it for me, any more and it dose the above lol
    Nice, I can't wait till tomorrow for the scoop and a half
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
    •   

3. One heaping scoop has been excellent & my normal dose. If I feel pretty energized already I use about 85% of a scoop. But haven't needed to try 1.5.

4. I tried the scoop and a half yesterday and hit some arms up, holy pump, it was crazy! My arms were huge!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

5. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I tried the scoop and a half yesterday and hit some arms up, holy pump, it was crazy! My arms were huge!
    Nice !!!! That's what I've been using for the last couple weeks and I love it..

6. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    How this weeks dieting treating you caz?

7. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    How this weeks dieting treating you caz?
    Still great!! Same as last week no change.. Cycling carbs and fats, yesterday was a high carb (300) day today is back to 250 with a low fat of (30).. Scale has been dancing up and down all week but my waist line keeps thinning so who cares!! How are you coming along??

8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    1 nice rounded scoop would be my sweet spot
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

9. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Still great!! Same as last week no change.. Cycling carbs and fats, yesterday was a high carb (300) day today is back to 250 with a low fat of (30).. Scale has been dancing up and down all week but my waist line keeps thinning so who cares!! How are you coming along??
    Waistline shrinking, Winning!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Good. Dieting is a mind funk lol everything is slowly getting heavier, cardio went up 15mins per session as well. But, the subtle changes is what matters. Trust the process.

Our coach is 5.5 weeks out from his comp, idk of you knew that, so he's dieting right along with us lol
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Good. Dieting is a mind funk lol everything is slowly getting heavier, cardio went up 15mins per session as well. But, the subtle changes is what matters. Trust the process.

Our coach is 5.5 weeks out from his comp, idk of you knew that, so he's dieting right along with us lol
    I did not know that... Going to have to give him some support... I don't know about you but I'm definitely gaining muscle and strength is holding if not climbing slightly

12. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I did not know that... Going to have to give him some support... I don't know about you but I'm definitely gaining muscle and strength is holding if not climbing slightly
    My high carb days never go over 150g lol so growing into a show is hard (unless on anabolics, which can still be difficult)

Had a cheat meal last Saturday though

Chipotle
    Brown rice
    Black beans
    Sauce
    Steak
    Chicken
    Guacamole
    Snickers bar

13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    My high carb days never go over 150g lol so growing into a show is hard (unless on anabolics, which can still be difficult) Had a cheat meal last Saturday though Chipotle Brown rice Black beans Sauce Steak Chicken Guacamole Snickers bar
    That sounds delicious!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

14. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    That sounds delicious!
    Oh it was! It was my cheat the week before too. I <3 chipotle

15. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Oh it was! It was my cheat the week before too. I <3 chipotle
    I know what you mean, I could eat chipotle everyday! I couldn't tell you the last time I had it.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

16. Caz, that's awesome you're not losing muscle or power while the waist is shrinking....slow & steady, you're killing it.

Tyga, your cheat sounds awesome, but I couldn't survive on your contest diet. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I know what you mean, I could eat chipotle everyday! I couldn't tell you the last time I had it.
    If I ever get mad rich, I'ma start eating every post wo meal at chipotle. Because America.

17. Oh heads up, gents - coupon code SAVE20 right now gets you 20% off all Lecheek & Genomyx products at Orbit, in case they had some stuff you wanted to stock up on (didn't even realize Genomyx had Amp Citrate). 20% off is worth mentioning for anything

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Oh heads up, gents - coupon code SAVE20 right now gets you 20% off all Lecheek & Genomyx products at Orbit, in case they had some stuff you wanted to stock up on (didn't even realize Genomyx had Amp Citrate). 20% off is worth mentioning for anything
    Damn, that's a great coupon! I might have to check this out, my wife is out of her supps
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

19. Anyone see @dsade purge protocol for your intestines?

I did it.
    And what I did to my toilet is unforgivable.

This is the basic outline...

30g psyllium husk (rough texture full psyllium if possible) in your beverage of choice right before bed. *gotta chug this crap, it gels up quick, like can even dump it out of the cup gel lol

Upon waking, take 200mg caffeine and a bronkaid (think dsade recommends HCI but said sulfate works as well) - after 30-40mins you should get signs of a bowel movement

I didn't have a bowel movement until 7hrs later, but good grief. It had to empty out my entire intestines lol I feel good too

If I do it again, it's going to be over the weekend, seeing as to how I took off from work because the cramps/pressure I was experiencing were miserable. Also, the "signs" kicked in after I took my second dose of ECA

20. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Anyone see @dsade purge protocol for your intestines?

I did it.
    And what I did to my toilet is unforgivable.

This is the basic outline...

30g psyllium husk (rough texture full psyllium if possible) in your beverage of choice right before bed. *gotta chug this crap, it gels up quick, like can even dump it out of the cup gel lol

Upon waking, take 200mg caffeine and a bronkaid (think dsade recommends HCI but said sulfate works as well) - after 30-40mins you should get signs of a bowel movement

I didn't have a bowel movement until 7hrs later, but good grief. It had to empty out my entire intestines lol I feel good too

If I do it again, it's going to be over the weekend, seeing as to how I took off from work because the cramps/pressure I was experiencing were miserable. Also, the "signs" kicked in after I took my second dose of ECA
    Funny you said this, I tried it last week cause I've been having horrible gas for weeks... What did you use for 30g psyllium husk ? I used Metamucil and only took 15g, then a cup of coffee in the morning... I did go but nothing earth shattering, is the 30g worth it???

21. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Funny you said this, I tried it last week cause I've been having horrible gas for weeks... What did you use for 30g psyllium husk ? I used Metamucil and only took 15g, then a cup of coffee in the morning... I did go but nothing earth shattering, is the 30g worth it???
    I used equates "natural texture" psyllium husk. Believe it's the same thing as SF Metamucil. Think 30g is suppose to be the ideal amount taken to get the effect he's talking about. All I know caz, is I DEMOLISHED the bathroom lol it wasn't like water or constipation either, right in the middle lol

I think it's worth it if you can handle it lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I used equates "natural texture" psyllium husk. Believe it's the same thing as SF Metamucil. Think 30g is suppose to be the ideal amount taken to get the effect he's talking about. All I know caz, is I DEMOLISHED the bathroom lol it wasn't like water or constipation either, right in the middle lol

I think it's worth it if you can handle it lol
    LMAO!!!! I may go for it tonight... The new diet with all this clean food is giving me BAD gas for some reason.. Could be all this protein, I'm only having 2 shakes a day all the rest is whole foods. Anyway I think I need a good cleaning out..

23. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    LMAO!!!! I may go for it tonight... The new diet with all this clean food is giving me BAD gas for some reason.. Could be all this protein, I'm only having 2 shakes a day all the rest is whole foods. Anyway I think I need a good cleaning out..
    So this is 30mg psyllium husk and a bunch of caffeine? My ass stinks lol
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

24. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I was the same way sort of, I had diarrhea lol my body was like what's this good stuff your feeding me?
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    So this is 30mg psyllium husk and a bunch of caffeine? My ass stinks lol
    Basically lol rough texture psyllium husk prebed, caffeine and ephedra in the morning.

I'm not kidding, what I did to the bathroom was unforgivable lol

25. One of those dumps where you keep your hand on the flusher to rip it mid blast to keep from clogging, eh?

26. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    One of those dumps where you keep your hand on the flusher to rip it mid blast to keep from clogging, eh?
    2 flusher!!! Lol

27. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    That's exactly my diet as well, 2 shakes/whey meals and the rest whole foods and my gas is crazy.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

28. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    That's exactly my diet as well, 2 shakes/whey meals and the rest whole foods and my gas is crazy.
    Mine as well actually. Well. Beef isolate I ran outta whey. I notice with that many shakes I feel severely bloated as well. Hoping that something like 30g oh psyllium does me right and hopefully it lasts a while. I get quite uncomfortable by the end of the day. The rot gut is horrid.. I busted ass in bed under the blankets last night while the old lady was in the can. She got back lifted the blankets and punched me lmao.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

29. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Mine as well actually. Well. Beef isolate I ran outta whey. I notice with that many shakes I feel severely bloated as well. Hoping that something like 30g oh psyllium does me right and hopefully it lasts a while. I get quite uncomfortable by the end of the day. The rot gut is horrid.. I busted ass in bed under the blankets last night while the old lady was in the can. She got back lifted the blankets and punched me lmao.
    Haha, that's hilarious! My wife would of killed me, like seriously pissed. I don't really get bloated, maybe a little but nothing major.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

30. Did a whole lotta work today in the gym.

1 scoop quake + creatrona
    2 scoop amino IV intra

Hams/back

Lying leg curls 5 sets last set continuous drop set until no more plates
    Seated leg curl- 5 sets last set continuous drop set until no more plates
    Bb stiff leg- 4 working sets 8-10
    Reverse grip bb rows- 2 light, 3 heavy working - 185x12 205x10 205x8
    Lat pull downs- 4 working 8 rep heavy - progressively getting heavy last set was 160x8
    Close grip tbar row- 4 working superset with seated close grip row
    Deadlifts 3 sets - 205x12x3

I was dead tired by the end, flat as a sheet of paper and just wanted to go home.

Tomorrow is chest and bicep

Similar Forum Threads

1. PumpJuice 2.0 Log and Review
    By Scottyo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 04:12 PM
  2. Focus XT by SNS: log and review
    By tops2heavy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 03:05 PM
  3. My LGP M1T and 4AD+ Cycle Log
    By theitalianjob in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 08:45 PM
  4. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 01:01 AM