caz and tygas ongoing log.. and w/e we decide to use.

Page 103 of 145 First ... 101102103104105 ... Last

  1. Nice promo, and solid products!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Well my incline is plateaued. So it has been switched out to incline db. Will stick with this until it plateaus then I'll switch into the "cruise"

    Incline db 70x15 rest pause
    Bb military 120x17 rest pause
    *modified* delt destroyers (35, 20, 10) two sets totaling 130 swings
    Reverse grip bench- 165x20
    Underhand pull down- 125x16 rest pause
    Deads- 305x9 (conventional) 165x10 (snatch grip)
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  3. Think I'm going to switch all the GHRPs and GHRH, and use lr3 month on month off protocol for my prep. The month off ill use the GHRPs and GHRH.

    Of course the osta will stay for the duration of the prep
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  4. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Think I'm going to switch all the GHRPs and GHRH, and use lr3 month on month off protocol for my prep. The month off ill use the GHRPs and GHRH.

    Of course the osta will stay for the duration of the prep
    Nice, you know you can run DES 1'3 and MGF between those LR3 runs since the halflife is so short they the IGF never makes it into the organs the muscle sucks it all right up. That way you dont have to worry about any of the sides from organ growth or any of that.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice, you know you can run DES 1'3 and MGF between those LR3 runs since the halflife is so short they the IGF never makes it into the organs the muscle sucks it all right up. That way you dont have to worry about any of the sides from organ growth or any of that.
    Des is more for localized growth right? Half life's like 20mins lol I may use DES after my show to help grow in "off season" and bring up lagging muscle groups
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  6. I've always been under the impression one of the Mgf drugs were more localized than DES. Pop into danger Dave's thread. He seems knowledgable.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  7. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I've always been under the impression one of the Mgf drugs were more localized than DES. Pop into danger Dave's thread. He seems knowledgable.
    I need to get on dats site.. Forgot my password though
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I need to get on dats site.. Forgot my password though
    Lol me too.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Des is more for localized growth right? Half life's like 20mins lol I may use DES after my show to help grow in "off season" and bring up lagging muscle groups
    Localized is really pushing it for any water based injectable especially something as small as a peptide. The halflife of both is between 7 and 20 minutes. However injecting into the muscle the IGF is carried into the blood stream rapidly and can make several full trips through your entire body in 7 minutes. So the localized part is kind of broscience in that aspect the thought is that more of it may bind locally but make no mistake it goes systemic with a quickness. Not like it is in an oil, the bac water is not thick enough to slow dispersion out. However the affinity the DES or regular MGF has for the receptor is extremely high so all of the injection will bind to IGF?MGF receptors within that short halflife and pretty much only to muscle. This is why DES and MGF do not have to be cycled. Definitely a nice 1/2 anabolic punch.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Update pics!! We have paint, one more coat then lights and drop ceiling.. Almost there guys



    Name:  image-2645848808.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  420.4 KB



    Name:  image-1379132115.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  353.2 KB



    Name:  image-128106923.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  380.7 KB

  11. Holy crap it looks like a room! Nice job bromie
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  12. The light is at the end of the tunnel now!

  13. So close caz! Awesome job
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    The light is at the end of the tunnel now!
    Naw it's just a freight train coming your way.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  15. Yes Caz very nice. It's really conning along. Sweet job.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Naw it's just a freight train coming your way.
    Why does Caz have to run me over???

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Why does Caz have to run me over???
    Lol
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  18. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Holy crap it looks like a room! Nice job bromie
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    The light is at the end of the tunnel now!
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    So close caz! Awesome job
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Yes Caz very nice. It's really conning along. Sweet job.
    Thanks guys!! Carpet guy was here today and I bought all the trim for the floor today.. I feels awesome to see it come together

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Why does Caz have to run me over???
    Because I can?? LMAO your a big dude this old man wants no part of Hyde

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Because I can?? LMAO your a big dude this old man wants no part of Hyde except his penis
    No part eh?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  21. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    No part eh?
    Maybe a "small" part !! Lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Because I can?? LMAO your a big sexy dude this old man wants to play Hyde the salami
    Oh myyyyyy
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Lmao.... WTF?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Oh myyyyyyy can I join in? That sounds hot
    This is out of control
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Oh myyyyyy
    Lol what's up swanky ??!! How's the kids
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PumpJuice 2.0 Log and Review
    By Scottyo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 03:12 PM
  2. Focus XT by SNS: log and review
    By tops2heavy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 02:05 PM
  3. My LGP M1T and 4AD+ Cycle Log
    By theitalianjob in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 07:45 PM
  4. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 12:01 AM
Log in
Log in