caz and tygas ongoing log.. and w/e we decide to use.

Page 101 of 121 First ... 99100101102103 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Cool stuff bro
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Congrats on the new ride B!
    Thanks guys.. I love this truck

2. Aw man a ford? LOL oughta pull that nice little Stratos of yours with ease. Totally love the color on it. That dark red is my favorite. My S10 was that color and I wanted to paint my Vette that color.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Aw man a ford? LOL oughta pull that nice little Stratos of yours with ease. Totally love the color on it. That dark red is my favorite. My S10 was that color and I wanted to paint my Vette that color.
    What kinda Vette? I'm a hardcore Vette fan myself. Used to own a C5 but planning to get a C6Z next year...

4. so my coach wanted me to step on the scale since I started PCT Monday to see what my weight was doing.. So I'm down another 1.5lbs for a total of 7 lbs lost in 19 days.. I'm so happy my body feels like its a fat burning machine..

5. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Aw man a ford? LOL oughta pull that nice little Stratos of yours with ease. Totally love the color on it. That dark red is my favorite. My S10 was that color and I wanted to paint my Vette that color.
    My last 3 trucks were GMC, but I got to tell you the new F150 is ridiculous nicest pickup out right now
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    My last 3 trucks were GMC, but I got to tell you the new F150 is ridiculous nicest pickup out right now
    I believe it. If I had another 10 grand I woulda got a raptor instead of my silverado.

7. Caz, you need to hear this. I just got done fishing in a trout stream. They stocked it as I got there with 200 3-8lb browns and a few thousand yearlings. Great start to the season.

8. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Caz, you need to hear this. I just got done fishing in a trout stream. They stocked it as I got there with 200 3-8lb browns and a few thousand yearlings. Great start to the season.
    One of the perks of been unemployed!! You suck wish I was fishing right now.. My boat is getting serviced next week!!!! Cant wait

9. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    One of the perks of been unemployed!! You suck wish I was fishing right now.. My boat is getting serviced next week!!!! Cant wait
    We're supposed to freeze next Tuesday again. All I gotta do is change the oil in my lower end and I'm bringing her out. Perch are running hard up here

10. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    We're supposed to freeze next Tuesday again. All I gotta do is change the oil in my lower end and I'm bringing her out. Perch are running hard up here
    yeah mine doesn't need much I would do it myself but a place by me only changes 125.00 for a spring start up with new plugs and tune-up.. What no pics of fish?? Give me something SB I'm stuck in the office.

11. Stupid cell uploader sucks.

12. I have always enjoyed Ford, I have never been a one brand of car guy. However lately Ford has been rocking the hell out of everything. Trucks are awesome, My Flex is totally bad ass! The new Taurus SHO is super sweet! Lots of goodies in Fords camp right now.

That being said the 2014 Corvette is a fukking wet dream on wheels!!!!

Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I have always enjoyed Ford, I have never been a one brand of car guy. However lately Ford has been rocking the hell out of everything. Trucks are awesome, My Flex is totally bad ass! The new Taurus SHO is super sweet! Lots of goodies in Fords camp right now. That being said the 2014 Corvette is a fukking wet dream on wheels!!!!
    For a long time I have had a heavy GM bias until a few years ago. The bail out bugged me a lot. I hate the ford focus and the next one up, can't think of it's name. Rented them many a time. Go karts handled better were a more gentle ride and had better power lmao. I still love the way my silverado rides but the power out put on the ford trucks is awesome and I do like the new mustangs. I just can't do the new SHO don't like the body. I'm a looks+performance guy. I do like twin turbos though lol. And yes the new vettes.. Saw one today on the road btw... Literally gave me a boner.

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I have always enjoyed Ford, I have never been a one brand of car guy. However lately Ford has been rocking the hell out of everything. Trucks are awesome, My Flex is totally bad ass! The new Taurus SHO is super sweet! Lots of goodies in Fords camp right now. That being said the 2014 Corvette is a fukking wet dream on wheels!!!!
    I see you stole a pic of Don's ride
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

15. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    For a long time I have had a heavy GM bias until a few years ago. The bail out bugged me a lot. I hate the ford focus and the next one up, can't think of it's name. Rented them many a time. Go karts handled better were a more gentle ride and had better power lmao. I still love the way my silverado rides but the power out put on the ford trucks is awesome and I do like the new mustangs. I just can't do the new SHO don't like the body. I'm a looks+performance guy. I do like twin turbos though lol. And yes the new vettes.. Saw one today on the road btw... Literally gave me a boner.
    My neighbor just bought a brand new 2014 Chevy, sick!!!!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I have always enjoyed Ford, I have never been a one brand of car guy. However lately Ford has been rocking the hell out of everything. Trucks are awesome, My Flex is totally bad ass! The new Taurus SHO is super sweet! Lots of goodies in Fords camp right now.

That being said the 2014 Corvette is a fukking wet dream on wheels!!!!
    Sweet lord jesus. ..That's a ride
    OLYMPUS UK REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    What kinda Vette? I'm a hardcore Vette fan myself. Used to own a C5 but planning to get a C6Z next year...
    I had a 99 fixed-roof with a mild forged motor I sold last fall. If I got another vette it'd prob be a c6z. z06 is the only way to go - hardtops all the way. People love their verts & t-tops & all until the've owned a few cars & realize they will never use them as much as they think, it's a pain once you get somewhere because you have to put it up, & they will inevitably leak at some point (and let in a ton of noise).

Hardtops for life, here
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

18. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I actually mistook a bright blue stingray for a viper a few days ago near home. It was quite a ways off, but still - I surprised myself. I don't like the stingrays as much as the C6, but they have their charm. Ford is making some really great new drivetrain stuff; their v8s are finally making the power they could have all along. I'd actually be proud to own a new 5.0. They perform great (finally) & sound excellent, & they mod up very well too. I do like the SHO, but I like dorky stuff (the old Magnum SRT8, anyone?).
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

19. I'm a jeep guy so I like the old AMC stuff.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Hardtops & 427's for life, here
    Yeah, let me edit...

But yeah my 00 vert had the same issues. Loved the car though and I utilized the toplessness quite often, even in winter months, lol.

Nonetheless, I want the power and agility now, not the cool breezy factor.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I actually mistook a bright blue stingray for a viper a few days ago near home. It was quite a ways off, but still - I surprised myself. I don't like the stingrays as much as the C6, but they have their charm. Ford is making some really great new drivetrain stuff; their v8s are finally making the power they could have all along. I'd actually be proud to own a new 5.0. They perform great (finally) & sound excellent, & they mod up very well too. I do like the SHO, but I like dorky stuff (the old Magnum SRT8, anyone?).
    Yeah the 5.0 is the FIRST Ford Mustang in a LONG TIME that actually has an engine that is good all by itself (not needing a blower to perform).

22. Few poses. Have a long 11 weeks ahead of me, so; all encouragement is welcome lol
    Name:  image-4159946200.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  330.4 KB
    Name:  image-87981650.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  548.0 KB
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

23. Oh and the hex and cjc is a no go. Broke out in hives again, but worse. I'm allergic to whatever filler they're using

24. Sprints. Lots of sprints on a daily basis.

Your legs will be ur showcase for sure. U look like you'll have feathers in the quads...

25. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Sprints. Lots of sprints on a daily basis. Your legs will be ur showcase for sure. U look like you'll have feathers in the quads...
    thanks bud. I've been doing hit/intervals, I feel like things are turning the corner though. Last week I couldn't sleep to save my life. Would lay in bed until 4-6am in the morning and have to work at 9 until 6, terrible week.

Slept real well this weekend, plus after my cheat I'm lighter

26. Tyga your legs are f(king diesel dude. That's all.

27. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Tyga your legs are f(king diesel dude. That's all.
    Thanks boss, only if everything else would grow like they did...

28. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Thanks boss, only if everything else would grow like they did...
    If u have to pick which end to be big, legs is the better of the two.

Being cut and having well developed legs will take u a long ways in amatuer shows.

What are u taking to cut with? You ought to be taking L-Carnitine injections sub-q before a meal and running Albuterol or Clen and performing sprints in a fasted state early am.

6 weeks out u could jump on Dienozone or Tren PH. I can see u gettin down to 9% bf or so before show time. However, you'd be weighing in at 148-150lbs or so I think.

29. Touch base with my diet so far

Post cardio bfast
    1 Ezekiel muffin
    1c egg white

2nd meal
    3/4c medium grain brown rice
    6.5oz meat
    1/4 avocado

30. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    If u have to pick which end to be big, legs is the better of the two. Being cut and having well developed legs will take u a long ways in amatuer shows. What are u taking to cut with? You ought to be taking L-Carnitine injections sub-q before a meal and running Albuterol or Clen and performing sprints in a fasted state early am. 6 weeks out u could jump on Dienozone or Tren PH. I can see u gettin down to 9% bf or so before show time. However, you'd be weighing in at 148-150lbs or so I think.
    Only 9% huh? That's a bummer lol well see what happens.

I'm doing ECA 3x daily, abliterate ammo 2x daily, ostarine 20mg for the entire prep and 2iu GH nightly.

148-150 is better than my last one, I came in at 132lb last year October.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PumpJuice 2.0 Log and Review
    By Scottyo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 03:12 PM
  2. Focus XT by SNS: log and review
    By tops2heavy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 02:05 PM
  3. My LGP M1T and 4AD+ Cycle Log
    By theitalianjob in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 07:45 PM
  4. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 12:01 AM