caz and tygas ongoing log.. and w/e we decide to use.

Page 100 of 121 First ... 9899100101102 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Noiiccee. But y u no open yo eyes when dwiving? Smh
    it's the Asian in me bruh. There open just doesn't just doesn't look like it lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I have a maxima, I knew it looked familiar
    I'm thinking of trading it in for a Nissan frontier
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    look who's alive.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep


  2. Ya that's purple potato, and it was fire.
    Name:  image-3916811207.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  462.6 KB
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Ya that's purple potato, and it was fire. <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=99 160"/>
    Looks yummy!! Sorry the hear about the car, trade it in!! Funny u mention that cause I just traded in my GMC Acadia for a 2014 F150!! Can't wait to pick it up

  4. My weekly weigh in update:

    So for this week the diet was the same except I got a cheat meal!!! Stepped on the scale and I'm down another 2.5 lbs!! I also lost and inch in both my chest and waist, I could not be happier with the results I've seen in only 2 weeks!! PCT starts Monday

  5. Nice kix tyga! Squats R Us fosho

    PCT.....is it that time already? How long was this cycle?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Nice kix tyga! Squats R Us fosho PCT.....is it that time already? How long was this cycle?
    It was 6 weeks

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    From a caloric standpoint, yes. Cut 150g of carbs from ur diet, replace it with 6 TBSP of MCT through the day. 1 TBSP is about 100kcals. You get the calories to maintain muscle mass and the carbless or low carb to get the fat burning effects.
    Thanks fueled

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Looks yummy!! Sorry the hear about the car, trade it in!! Funny u mention that cause I just traded in my GMC Acadia for a 2014 F150!! Can't wait to pick it up
    Nice truck! Throw some pics up when you get it!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Nice truck! Throw some pics up when you get it!
    Oh you know I will.. It's a new special package on a loaded FX4, ruby red with matt black decals and black 20' rims!!! LOL I'm in my office working right now got to pay for that bad boy!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Oh you know I will.. It's a new special package on a loaded FX4, ruby red with matt black decals and black 20' rims!!! LOL I'm in my office working right now got to pay for that bad boy!!!
    Fuking sweet man!!! Damn, I love the F-150's!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Fuking sweet man!!! Damn, I love the F-150's!
    I looked at a lot of trucks and the f150 is the nicest.. Here is a sneak peek, should have it Tuesday.. Name:  image-1298257073.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  580.1 KB

  12. Yea, that's sick! Can't wait to see the pics!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    In for those pics as well; should be a sweet ride!
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  14. Guy at work got an fx4 same colorscheme used; it's a 12 or 13. It's a pretty nice ride man; you're gonna really like it I think. Very spacious too.

  15. Love these I have a Ford Flex plan to spring for the Platinum next time though. The Limited is the bomb but I need them extra ponies!!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  16. By far the worst workout I've had in months. Everything, I mean EVERYTHING was heavy. I couldn't get a mind muscle connection, and my head wasn't in the workout today.

    Food for today is
    C-175
    P-250
    F- 40
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    By far the worst workout I've had in months. Everything, I mean EVERYTHING was heavy. I couldn't get a mind muscle connection, and my head wasn't in the workout today.

    Food for today is
    C-175
    P-250
    F- 40
    Time to pick up some MCT's son.

  18. Guys got my new truck tonight... All I can say is this truck is awesome!!!



    Name:  image-2592171627.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  523.2 KB
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Guys got my new truck tonight... All I can say is this truck is awesome!!!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=99 332"/>
    Nice ride brother!
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  20. That is sick! I would lift that bad boy, it's 4wd!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Nice ride brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    That is sick! I would lift that bad boy, it's 4wd!
    Thanks guys!! So many options so little money now.. Lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Thanks guys!! So many options so little money now.. Lol
    Right! Now you just have to pay for it I've been so tempted lately to get something new but right now my car is paid off and I love not having a payment.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  23. Unless u have lots of discretionary spending available on a monthly basis, better to be debt free.

    On another note, Tyga, how much u weigh?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Unless u have lots of discretionary spending available on a monthly basis, better to be debt free. On another note, Tyga, how much u weigh?
    160 first thing in the morning. Feel like this is all about to change because of;
    1. I feel like a walking furnace
    2. I'm getting hungry almost an hr or so after I just ate
    3. I'm getting my cortisol under control- suspicious it was elevated from; school, work and this prep and from the lack of sleep.
    4. Started ECA Saturday
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    160 first thing in the morning. Feel like this is all about to change because of;
    1. I feel like a walking furnace
    2. I'm getting hungry almost an hr or so after I just ate
    3. I'm getting my cortisol under control- suspicious it was elevated from; school, work and this prep and from the lack of sleep.
    4. Started ECA Saturday
    BF%? Pics?

    What diet u on again? Low fat?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    BF%? Pics? What diet u on again? Low fat?
    I'll get pics up. I have to send them to my coach this weekend anyhow.

    Carb cycling. Fats remain @30-40g (for now)
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  27. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    I'll get pics up. I have to send them to my coach this weekend anyhow.

    Carb cycling. Fats remain @30-40g (for now)
    Thats low, which is good for a fast metabolism. Add MCT's dude, u wont regret it.

    When u cut ur carbs down below 1g/lb of mass, start adding MCT's at EOM (every other meal), 1 tbsp each. Then bump to 1 tbsp EM. It will raise ur GH levels thru the roof and accelerate fat burning.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I'll get pics up. I have to send them to my coach this weekend anyhow.

    Carb cycling. Fats remain @30-40g (for now)

    I need pics Tyga stop slacking or I'm asking your coach... LOL

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Guys got my new truck tonight... All I can say is this truck is awesome!!!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=99 332"/>
    Cool stuff bro
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  30. Congrats on the new ride B!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PumpJuice 2.0 Log and Review
    By Scottyo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 04:12 PM
  2. Focus XT by SNS: log and review
    By tops2heavy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 03:05 PM
  3. My LGP M1T and 4AD+ Cycle Log
    By theitalianjob in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 08:45 PM
  4. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 01:01 AM
Log in
Log in