Off-season: Lean, Mean, Conditioned Machine

Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    join in on Kel's log at A Tornado of Trisets :)
    And done
    Independent Review


  2. Continue with them killer updates brother!! I need to take a trip to your house and stay out in the desert for days to shred this fat!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  3. Its getting cooler here bro...

    Not fun.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  4. Name:  ForumRunner_20130426_081629.png
Views: 55
Size:  347.2 KB

    Legs... Need to trim em down...
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  5. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=79 664"/>

    Legs... Need to trim em down...
    But those muscles show ur hard work ...I see nothing bad here

  6. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post

    But those muscles show ur hard work ...I see nothing bad here
    Uh oh, runnerschick is hitting on him in public o.o!

    Legs look good, do you want them more defined or what?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=79 664"/>

    Legs... Need to trim em down...
    How much are you weighing atm? Lbs please silly metric-using Auzzies
    Independent Review

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    How much are you weighing atm? Lbs please silly metric-using Auzzies
    180lbs at 10.9%
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  9. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post

    Uh oh, runnerschick is hitting on him in public o.o!

    Legs look good, do you want them more defined or what?
    Lol... She's always doing it... Its cool though.

    I wanna trim em down. My legs at the upper tighs rub, not all the way but do and its annoying..decrease thigh size.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. 150kg 4x4 parallel box squat at 85% booyah.

    SS

    Romanian Deads 120 x 3 x 6


    Did accessory hip and glute work.

    Finished off with 8 x 30secs on 45seconds off rower at max weight rowing 70m/s.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  11. Cheat meal tonight.
    Steak with lots of greens, some nachos gluten free and gluten free yogurtland
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. Going to catch up on this today.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Cheat meal tonight.
    Steak with lots of greens, some nachos gluten free and gluten free yogurtland
    Mmmm nachos!

    Nachyo cheese ...
    Independent Review

  14. It's been a while since I've had a mean steak! Jealous.

  15. Was so tasty.

    I have football training this morning.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. Name:  ForumRunner_20130428_115932.png
Views: 85
Size:  383.1 KB

    Post football training.

    2 ABE

    8oz grilled chicken
    200g broccoli
    1cup berries and some gluten free BBQ sauce on chicken.

    This is my first meal at 12noon.

    I usually eat 4 meals per day but can't do brekky pre training
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  17. Fine looking meal!

  18. feeling the ABE hit already...

    still hungry and I just had some ham off the bone (100g worth).

    What should I eat lol...

    already have the frequent unrination so I know its working regardless of it being day 2 of using it again
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Eating nice and clean. My entire time lifting I'm thinking about the nice post meal

  20. I wanna weigh less by eating the sane amount.

    The ABE is making me feel great. Today is an off day so going to spread 4 caps throughout the day.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. What does Abe stand for?

  22. Anabeta Elite
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  23. That meal looked awesome. I think there is a strong correlation between the logs I follow and the food pics that get posted.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    That meal looked awesome. I think there is a strong correlation between the logs I follow and the food pics that get posted.
    Steve had awesome food porn in his logs hahah
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. If I'm going to subscribe I better get my fix of food porn! I enjoy seeing everyone else eat all this awesome food =] got 40 bucks to drop on some greens, about time I have some purchasing power

  26. Good Man !!!!!!
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  27. pre training:
    2 ABE
    1 Erase og
    1.5 scoop enhanced
    1 scoop alphamine F/P flavour.
    3 cordygen v02 ultra

    workout:-
    O/H press - 5 x 1 x 95% = 5 x 1 @ 78kg
    SS
    Bench - 6 x 2 x 87% = 6 x 2 @ 108kg

    did some core and accessory work.
    Finished off with:-
    15 x 20m 62.5kg (bw*.75%) prowler push with a 30second break in between. These are a sprint, not a push...BURN!!!

    Finished off with 5 x 15m @ 95% standing sprint

    Focused, pumped and feeling great.

    My mate who saw me last Thursday, saw me today and commented that I am looking leaner...pretty happy.

    Football Training tonight was:-
    3 Cordygen v02 and 1 scoop alphamine (at 6:30pm) - so it gives me 4 hours before bed.

    2km of shuttles and speed/sprint/endurance work
    1 hour ball skill and general game awareness and prep for playing Friday night's game and Sunday game.

    great day.

    Just had a massive plate of veggies, mince with tomato paste sauce, chicken breast and bowl of berries as my post Football meal.

    Really dipping into energy reserves as I am training more often, feeling great and loving this stack.

    Cliffs:
    since adding ABE back in, I felt a slight niggle in my left elbow joint, and am backing off erase and going back to 2 per day not 3.

    I can notice that the 7OH is working in ABE cause of the lower cortisol affecting the joints.

    STAY TUNED...
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  28. Great job man, haven't been posting much but following along.

    Meals look good too
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  29. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    pre training:
    2 ABE
    1 Erase og
    1.5 scoop enhanced
    1 scoop alphamine F/P flavour.
    3 cordygen v02 ultra

    workout:-
    O/H press - 5 x 1 x 95% = 5 x 1 @ 78kg
    SS
    Bench - 6 x 2 x 87% = 6 x 2 @ 108kg

    did some core and accessory work.
    Finished off with:-
    15 x 20m 62.5kg (bw*.75%) prowler push with a 30second break in between. These are a sprint, not a push...BURN!!!

    Finished off with 5 x 15m @ 95% standing sprint

    Focused, pumped and feeling great.

    My mate who saw me last Thursday, saw me today and commented that I am looking leaner...pretty happy.

    Football Training tonight was:-
    3 Cordygen v02 and 1 scoop alphamine (at 6:30pm) - so it gives me 4 hours before bed.

    2km of shuttles and speed/sprint/endurance work
    1 hour ball skill and general game awareness and prep for playing Friday night's game and Sunday game.

    great day.

    Just had a massive plate of veggies, mince with tomato paste sauce, chicken breast and bowl of berries as my post Football meal.

    Really dipping into energy reserves as I am training more often, feeling great and loving this stack.

    Cliffs:
    since adding ABE back in, I felt a slight niggle in my left elbow joint, and am backing off erase and going back to 2 per day not 3.

    I can notice that the 7OH is working in ABE cause of the lower cortisol affecting the joints.

    STAY TUNED...
    Incredible stuff, ur killing it! Your results show every day, the dedication you have is off the scale. Freaking inspirational

  30. thanks Bobby...

    Im glad Cyrus talked me back into using ABE.

    already feel a difference...
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 02:16 PM
  2. Getting Lean & Mean
    By Blown_SC in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 09:52 PM
  3. Lean Mean ALRI Mass building machine
    By NeedMass in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 08:51 PM
  4. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 05:16 PM
  5. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 01:55 AM
Log in
Log in