Off-season: Lean, Mean, Conditioned Machine

Page 4 of 16 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Vids beat typing.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -


  2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Dem Quads!!!! Me ant that now!
    My legs are big. Tradesies?

    Quote Originally Posted by berniec View Post
    thats one heck of a PWO stack lol
    Its pretty schmik and goes hard
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  3. Where you at bro? Got an old friend of mine that moved out that way a couple years ago. Him n his brother opened up some restaurant called Chingon. Dunno much else
    Independent Review

  4. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Where you at bro? Got an old friend of mine that moved out that way a couple years ago. Him n his brother opened up some restaurant called Chingon. Dunno much else
    Sydney bro...
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  5. Today's jukebox:
    Sevendust & Trivium
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  6. Ah. Turns out I'm thinking about Melbourne ...
    Independent Review

  7. Cliff notes:

    - forskolin is providing a diarrhoea effect. This is normal but due to the quality and % extraction, would have thought that this is not an issue.

    No big deal, just a side note. I noticed the same thing with ABE and am 110% certain it is the forskolin.

    Great workout. I could feel each muscle working. So focused.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Subbed
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. Subbed

  10. In and caughtup... looking like a sweet stack

  11. Late to the party!

    Wouldn't miss it in any case my dude!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Late to the party!

    Wouldn't miss it in any case my dude!
    You were 1 minute to late. You have to leave now

  13. Sub'd !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. Thanks All.

    Why is the Englishman late?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  15. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Cliff notes:

    - forskolin is providing a diarrhoea effect. This is normal but due to the quality and % extraction, would have thought that this is not an issue.

    No big deal, just a side note. I noticed the same thing with ABE and am 110% certain it is the forskolin.

    Great workout. I could feel each muscle working. So focused.
    Can't wait to hear how u went this morning, each one of ur workouts is crazy good!!

  16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUWuB5I6rvE

    Vlog - day 2 of new stack
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  17. These logs are a joy to watch. Informative, inspiring and motivational in all aspects. Keep on killing it

  18. Man on the run man on the run!! lol
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Man on the run man on the run!! lol
    Lol bro.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  20. ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. Amazing log...hope everything else is all right?.......

  22. 9:00mins in, I do say my calves are wrecked.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  23. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    9:00mins in, I do say my calves are wrecked.
    My bad, maybe I need my hearing checked lol...youch

  24. Up to date and following. Definitely enjoying the video log alternative, in addition to the metric system - have you considered including training videos too?! Also, any objective goals with this training/diet/supp regime or just monitoring results subjectively?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by oz_phys View Post
    Up to date and following. Definitely enjoying the video log alternative, in addition to the metric system - have you considered including training videos too?! Also, any objective goals with this training/diet/supp regime or just monitoring results subjectively?
    First vid.

    Stronger, leaner, faster. Off season prep for cricket. Playing grade cricket. Need to be fit to play...

    I will try get my gf to video my BB complex I did today on Saturday or something... I train by myself. Ppl slow me down.

    Thx for tuning in man. Thx for the feedback.

    -Chris
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 01:16 PM
  2. Getting Lean & Mean
    By Blown_SC in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 08:52 PM
  3. Lean Mean ALRI Mass building machine
    By NeedMass in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 07:51 PM
  4. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 04:16 PM
  5. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 12:55 AM
Log in
Log in