- 03-25-2013, 04:44 PM
- 03-25-2013, 04:55 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
If you're asking this, you shouldn't be using AAS.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 03-25-2013, 04:58 PM
It's jus the first tym on bulking cycle and for sure I know it's not the same as a cutting routine
03-25-2013, 05:12 PM
03-25-2013, 05:25 PM
03-25-2013, 05:36 PM
03-26-2013, 06:43 AM
What kind of routines have you done and built your foundation on?
How long have you worked on your body natty?
What have you learned about yourself, recovery, goals, response to volumes/frequency, your strengths/weaknesses etc. etc. in that time?
03-26-2013, 07:11 AM
What's the difference between a bulking routine & a cutting routine?
Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
03-26-2013, 07:34 AM
03-26-2013, 07:43 AM
Ohhhh I get it. I think you get shredded and toned if you do super high reps only, like 12+ for absolutely everything. If you wanna get yoked stick around 3 reps. Am I right??
Diet diet diet diet diet diet diet
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
03-26-2013, 08:26 AM
03-26-2013, 09:00 AM
Lol Sean is trolling you hard OP , but seriously OP go read a book
Similar Forum Threads
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-07-2013, 04:09 PM
- By TMack40 in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 04-06-2003, 05:21 AM
- By aeoliantru in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:51 AM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2002, 09:10 PM