and_drew17

and_drew17

Awards
What cause bacne and how to get rid of it for good

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Acne is likely caused by testosterone (there can be many other factors such as genetic predisposition, dry skin causing secretion of sebum, among others). This is why younger men get it most often. Back acne is treated the same way as acne on your face. There are antibiotics you can be prescribed. The most common ones used are erythromycin, tetracycline, minocycline, and doxycycline . If it is very severe you might be able to get get on Isotretinoin(Accutane), but you will have to have tried antibiotics beforehand(unless you have a free prescribing doc). There are topicals you can use as well such as benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid if you can get someone to rub it on. I have had acne my whole life, but do not have it anymore (im 25), and I am currently a physician assistant student so I have a decent understanding of acne. If you have any questions just PM me.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Also, if you're sweating through your clothes and stay in them after your workout for a while, all that funk just sits trapped on your back. Bring a fresh shirt to the gym to change into right after you workout so you can at least get the sweaty one off your back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Qonix Nutrition / Health 4
lboston Male Anti-Aging Medicine 13
Anabolics 8
stankyleg Anabolics 4