Shredded by summer cont'd. Iparatroop goes from fat to fit.

Page 1 of 38 123 ... Last
  1. Shredded by summer cont'd. Iparatroop goes from fat to fit.


    This is a continuation of what I started a few weeks ago. I intend on continuing this to keep myself motivated in order to attain my goals. Goals=As fit as I can be by September. I'm not altogether sure exactly what that means yet, but I have a good idea. Enduring strength and stamina are what I am seeking. I want to be able to move decent weight for extended periods of time, and be able to run a 6.5 minute mile indefinitely. A little background on me... I was in great shape at one point, and then I got put behind a desk. I lost my motivation and I started eating Cheetos. In the beginning of February snagencyV2.0 picked me to log PX Black, so I did. I made great progress, as far as I'm concerned, and I want to continue to progress. During my run of PXB I also began TRT (about 3 weeks into my log). I'm on a very low dose but it seems to be helping with overall daily activities. My current stats are 5'9" and 187lbs. Bf% between 15-18%. I don't know 1RMs and I don't care to know them right now since I don't plan on being a power lifter. If I were to guess I'd say high 200s for bench, mid 300, low 400 for deads and squats. I will find true numbers in the next two weeks and go from there. I'm open to training programs that focus primarily on my stated goals. I will be using, for the next four weeks, a program that paid dividends for me in the past but after that I'm not sure. For those of you who choose to follow, thanks for the help and support.
    Current supps:
    6g fish oil daily
    Modern BCAA
    ON hydro builder
    Jack3d/Jack3d micro (rotating)
    Versa-1
    TRT


  2. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    This is a continuation of what I started a few weeks ago. I intend on continuing this to keep myself motivated in order to attain my goals. Goals=As fit as I can be by September. I'm not altogether sure exactly what that means yet, but I have a good idea. Enduring strength and stamina are what I am seeking. I want to be able to move decent weight for extended periods of time, and be able to run a 6.5 minute mile indefinitely. A little background on me... I was in great shape at one point, and then I got put behind a desk. I lost my motivation and I started eating Cheetos. In the beginning of February snagencyV2.0 picked me to log PX Black, so I did. I made great progress, as far as I'm concerned, and I want to continue to progress. During my run of PXB I also began TRT (about 3 weeks into my log). I'm on a very low dose but it seems to be helping with overall daily activities. My current stats are 5'9" and 187lbs. Bf% between 15-18%. I don't know 1RMs and I don't care to know them right now since I don't plan on being a power lifter. If I were to guess I'd say high 200s for bench, mid 300, low 400 for deads and squats. I will find true numbers in the next two weeks and go from there. I'm open to training programs that focus primarily on my stated goals. I will be using, for the next four weeks, a program that paid dividends for me in the past but after that I'm not sure. For those of you who choose to follow, thanks for the help and support.
    Current supps:
    6g fish oil daily
    Modern BCAA
    ON hydro builder
    Jack3d/Jack3d micro (rotating)
    Versa-1
    TRT
    In for my bro on the other side of the state :-)

    You got this man!
    Independent
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    In for my bro on the other side of the state :-)

    You got this man!
    Great to have you sir. I could use some of your knowledge and experience.

  4. Anything you need bro just ask!
    Independent

  5. This is where I started in the beginning of February at 191lbs.
    Name:  image-1504212633.jpg
Views: 1176
Size:  510.8 KB
    Here is today, 22MAR13 at 185
    Name:  image-2877728667.jpg
Views: 1135
Size:  171.9 KB
    3APR13
    Name:  image-2494146493.jpg
Views: 937
Size:  434.0 KB
    18APR13
    Name:  image-131217943.jpg
Views: 810
Size:  393.8 KB
    30APR13
    Name:  image-4003746725.jpg
Views: 688
Size:  290.3 KB
    15MAY13
    Name:  image-1154746218.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  435.6 KB
    4JUN13
    Name:  image-3162427773.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  352.0 KB
    30JUN13
    Name:  image-2251340363.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  534.1 KB
    •   
       


  6. in for this, if you just started trt and have your diet and training in check, you'll gain 10-15 lean lbs easy. i started trt in feb 2012 at 185, 13 months later sitting at 204 and leaned out.

    kill it...

  7. No nudez?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    in for this, if you just started trt and have your diet and training in check, you'll gain 10-15 lean lbs easy. i started trt in feb 2012 at 185, 13 months later sitting at 204 and leaned out.

    kill it...
    I'm only two shots in and I notice a difference already. Mostly on the mental side. My mood is better, my focus is better and I sleep differently. Aesthetically things are looking up too, but minor in comparison to the feeling so far. I remain hopeful.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    No nudez?
    They're coming. Gotta convince the wife that I need them for future use.

    And thanks to both of you for joining.

  9. In as well brother time to kill it!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    In as well brother time to kill it!
    Welcome fine sir. I'll try to kill it. Got some stubborn fat to get rid of, but it's coming off.

  11. Quick chest and tri session this morning. Had a long commute in Seattle traffic so just needed to get something in. I don't have a spot so I lift very light and focus on TUT and form.
    Flat BB bench
    135x20
    185x8x3
    Incline DB flyes
    50x12
    55x10
    60x10x2
    Decline DB press
    70x10x4
    Rope pressdowns
    70x15x3 slowly
    SS w/dips
    Bodyweight
    15x3
    1 minute rest between sets.
    Breakfast P76g C54g F12g

  12. I'm in for this. Good luck man.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm in for this. Good luck man.
    Thanks breezy, I'm trying to get on your level. Got some work to do tho.

  14. Nice start brother...

  15. Subbed! You didn't let me know! Tsk tsk!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Nice start brother...
    Thank you sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Subbed! You didn't let me know! Tsk tsk!
    I've been trying to put the link in my sig but I can't figure it out. Tell your friends. Ha.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Quick chest and tri session this morning. Had a long commute in Seattle traffic so just needed to get something in. I don't have a spot so I lift very light and focus on TUT and form.
    Flat BB bench
    135x20
    185x8x3
    Incline DB flyes
    50x12
    55x10
    60x10x2
    Decline DB press
    70x10x4
    Rope pressdowns
    70x15x3 slowly
    SS w/dips
    Bodyweight
    15x3
    1 minute rest between sets.
    Breakfast P76g C54g F12g
    Nice workout bud! Well on your way.
    Independent

  18. Thanks man. I'm trying.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Quick chest and tri session this morning. Had a long commute in Seattle traffic so just needed to get something in. I don't have a spot so I lift very light and focus on TUT and form.
    Flat BB bench
    135x20
    185x8x3
    Incline DB flyes
    50x12
    55x10
    60x10x2
    Decline DB press
    70x10x4
    Rope pressdowns
    70x15x3 slowly
    SS w/dips
    Bodyweight
    15x3
    1 minute rest between sets.
    Breakfast P76g C54g F12g
    Impressive flys my man

  20. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    Impressive flys my man
    Thanks. They're one of my favorite exercises.

    On an unrelated note, tuition assistance was reinstated after being gone for a couple of days. That's a good thing.
    I just made a shake to hold me over until dinner. I bought isopure for the first time this morning. Banana flavored. That shlt is horrible. I added a scoop of muscle milk to it to mask the taste, so altogether it was right around 70g protein but it tasted like I imagine rotten ass tasting. Never buying that again.
    Dinner will be chicken breast pan fried in coconut oil, broccoli and 30 pistachios.

  21. I think I just ate about 2k cals of Chinese food...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    I think I just ate about 2k cals of Chinese food...
    Your ass will pay, literally.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop

    Your ass will pay, literally.
    Nah, I'll prolly hold 2 lbs of water from all the sodium...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Thanks. They're one of my favorite exercises.

    On an unrelated note, tuition assistance was reinstated after being gone for a couple of days. That's a good thing.
    I just made a shake to hold me over until dinner. I bought isopure for the first time this morning. Banana flavored. That shlt is horrible. I added a scoop of muscle milk to it to mask the taste, so altogether it was right around 70g protein but it tasted like I imagine rotten ass tasting. Never buying that again.
    Dinner will be chicken breast pan fried in coconut oil, broccoli and 30 pistachios.
    Sounds tasty. What time is dinner?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 80PTHooker View Post

    Sounds tasty. What time is dinner?
    I ate it already. Subbed the broc for salad with vinegar and oil and had two slices of trader joe's mozzarella.
    Let's go have a beer.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    I ate it already. Subbed the broc for salad with vinegar and oil and had two slices of trader joe's mozzarella.
    Let's go have a beer.
    Sorry, gotta rest up for my workout tomm.

  27. In!

    Now its a.party!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    In!

    Now its a.party!!
    Boom!

    Independent

  29. fashionably late..lurking quietly

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    In!

    Now its a.party!!
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    fashionably late..lurking quietly
    Hi guys. Thanks.

    Legs this morn

    Squats
    135x10
    185x8x7
    Leg Press
    5 sets, don't remember weights but they got progressively heavier and SS with calf raises
    Lying leg curls
    SS w/ leg extensions 5 sets 10 reps each exercise
    Treadmill 15 minutes LISS
    8 minutes HIIT

    Bfast

    Name:  image-3316706572.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  557.3 KB

    Plus a shake
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. "Shredded by Summer" iparatroop's PX Black log.
    By iparatroop in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 04:13 PM
  2. From FAT to PHAT, my journey so far...
    By gwls in forum Supplements
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 02:48 PM
  3. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 06:57 AM
  4. From Fat to PHAT Popping Leviathan log
    By dpatterson in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 10:53 AM
  5. From Fat to Fit
    By Dennking in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 07:11 AM
Log in
Log in