Shredded by summer cont'd. Iparatroop goes from fat to fit.

Page 21 of 38 First ... 1920212223 ... Last

  1. Sorry to hear about the hammy dude. On going problem?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Sorry to hear about the hammy dude. On going problem?
    Strained/tore it on page 26. Think there's a pic on page 28.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    New log isn't up yet, as it's not summertime.
    Anyway, active rest day today. Hooped it up with some buddies. Sad to report that I aggravated the hammie again. Not so bad this time but it was definitely talking to me. Meh, guess I'll just have to deal with it.
    Just tell it to shut the fok up and do what it's told.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Don't flaunt it if you don't want it.


    had to leave you some fodder to get me back on..
    well played sir

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    Just tell it to shut the fok up and do what it's told.
    I tried. It's an independent thinker, unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post


    had to leave you some fodder to get me back on..
    well played sir
    I'm sure this isn't the end of it.
    •   
       


  6. So, if you've read through my logs, you'll know that since I began this journey from fat to fit, that I've had, what I consider to be, a special relationship with a certain supplement company (this is not to say that the other supplements that I have used/logged were and are not special). I've gotten a tremendous amount of insight and guidance from this one dude, and today he offered me a position and an opportunity that I never expected when I returned to this amazing community.
    Today marks my first day as a Finaflex representative. I am proud to be a member of this amazing team and I look forward to working with all of the current and future reps. More importantly, I look forward to working with the AM community, and helping people just like me reach their goals. I promise to do the very best that I can to support the community and Finaflex.
    Thank you Steve.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    So, if you've read through my logs, you'll know that since I began this journey from fat to fit, that I've had, what I consider to be, a special relationship with a certain supplement company (this is not to say that the other supplements that I have used/logged were and are not special). I've gotten a tremendous amount of insight and guidance from this one dude, and today he offered me a position and an opportunity that I never expected when I returned to this amazing community.
    Today marks my first day as a Finaflex representative. I am proud to be a member of this amazing team and I look forward to working with all of the current and future reps. More importantly, I look forward to working with the AM community, and helping people just like me reach their goals. I promise to do the very best that I can to support the community and Finaflex.
    Thank you Steve.
    Hella jelly and mucho Congrats my friend! If ever there was a company to rep for this would be it!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    So, if you've read through my logs, you'll know that since I began this journey from fat to fit, that I've had, what I consider to be, a special relationship with a certain supplement company (this is not to say that the other supplements that I have used/logged were and are not special). I've gotten a tremendous amount of insight and guidance from this one dude, and today he offered me a position and an opportunity that I never expected when I returned to this amazing community.
    Today marks my first day as a Finaflex representative. I am proud to be a member of this amazing team and I look forward to working with all of the current and future reps. More importantly, I look forward to working with the AM community, and helping people just like me reach their goals. I promise to do the very best that I can to support the community and Finaflex.
    Thank you Steve.
    Congrats bro! thats pretty awesome
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  9. Congrats again man! And just think snags thought you stalked him before lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Congrats again man! And just think snags thought you stalked him before lol
    he did
    why you think I made him a rep? now he has something else to focus on

    para is going to make a great rep - guy is personable, driven and committed, lightning fast learner..
    very pleased to have him accept the position!

  11. Congrats brother! What a great fit you are to a great group of gentlemen! In a big fan of the FF reps and a bigger one now! You deserve this homie
    Independent

  12. SL now there are 3 FF reps in hiding??!! What is this company policy ;-)
    Independent

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    SL now there are 3 FF reps in hiding??!! What is this company policy ;-)
    We are a modest bunch
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  14. Big congrats man! It's well deserved and a great fit.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

    Hella jelly and mucho Congrats my friend! If ever there was a company to rep for this would be it!
    Is that grape or scrawberry jelly?
    Thanks bud, and I agree. I'm a lucky guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post

    Congrats bro! thats pretty awesome
    Thank you. I'm stoked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Congrats again man! And just think snags thought you stalked him before lol
    Thanks bud. He's a paranoid spy, I wasn't stalking, I was picking his brain and checking on his butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    he did
    why you think I made him a rep? now he has something else to focus on

    para is going to make a great rep - guy is personable, driven and committed, lightning fast learner..
    very pleased to have him accept the position!
    Kind words sir and much appreciated. I'll do my best.
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Congrats brother! What a great fit you are to a great group of gentlemen! In a big fan of the FF reps and a bigger one now! You deserve this homie
    Thanks bromancing the stone. I usually don't fit in very well, but I feel like I'm in the right place this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    SL now there are 3 FF reps in hiding??!! What is this company policy ;-)
    I am aware of no such policy at this time. I'm in hiding because I'm too lazy to take pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    We are a modest bunch
    I agree, for the most part.
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Big congrats man! It's well deserved and a great fit.
    Thank you fine sir. I'm gonna give it my all and hope for the best. Hope you feel better soon.

  16. Meanwhile in Seattle a bridge collapses...

    Lol. Congrats buddy. Bout time
    Independent Review

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Meanwhile in Seattle a bridge collapses...

    Lol. Congrats buddy. Bout time
    Ha, that's like 50 miles north of Seattle but crazy nonetheless. From what I understand, it didn't kill anyone. That's a good thing.

    Thanks mang, I'm happy.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Ha, that's like 50 miles north of Seattle but crazy nonetheless. From what I understand, it didn't kill anyone. That's a good thing.

    Thanks mang, I'm happy.
    Wow so that wasn't really Seattle then...

    Only reason I LOLed it was no one died...
    Independent Review

  19. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Is that grape or scrawberry jelly?
    Thanks bud, and I agree. I'm a lucky guy.

    Thank you. I'm stoked.

    Thanks bud. He's a paranoid spy, I wasn't stalking, I was picking his brain and checking on his butt.

    Kind words sir and much appreciated. I'll do my best.

    Thanks bromancing the stone. I usually don't fit in very well, but I feel like I'm in the right place this time.

    I am aware of no such policy at this time. I'm in hiding because I'm too lazy to take pics.

    I agree, for the most part.

    Thank you fine sir. I'm gonna give it my all and hope for the best. Hope you feel better soon.
    Finaflex brother from another mother

    What's going on around here....?
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  20. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    Finaflex brother from another mother

    What's going on around here....?
    Oh, not a whole lot. Just trying to get fit. You know, the normal stuff.

  21. Name:  image-197566448.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  424.5 KB

    Happy Memorial Day to all. Hopefully you have someone in mind that served. Tip yourself a nice lukewarm glass of water, and have a slice of lemon with salt in memory of those we've lost. Thanks to all who have served and continue to serve.
    See you all tomorrow. Back to the grind with a mostly healed body.
    Stay freaky!

  22. Chest day today.

    Flat BB bench
    135x20 (warmup)

    SS BB Bench/Flat Flyes/DB Shrugs
    185x8/40x12/85x10
    4 sets 1min rest

    SS Hex Press/Decline DB Press/DB Shrugs
    60x8/60x12/90x10
    4 sets 1min rest

    SS Pec Deck/LF BW Dips
    100x8/12
    3 sets 1min rest

    Flat BB Bench
    135x10x2 :20 rest

  23. Just found this at my local smoothie shop. Made me smile.

    Name:  image-1411661283.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  542.5 KB

  24. Nice chest work bro.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Nice chest work bro.
    Thank you sir. Those new avi's look good, BTW.

  26. Chest workout was legit. I keep looking at the pic of ya dog. They always look so pathetic during bath time.

  27. Nice ss's bud. Bet you were dying during those!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    Chest workout was legit. I keep looking at the pic of ya dog. They always look so pathetic during bath time.
    She's not happy when she gets sprayed down but she's content to lay in the mud. I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Nice ss's bud. Bet you were dying during those!
    I'm a big fan of 'em and I'm implementing them back into my training. Sweating balls is what I was doing.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Just found this at my local smoothie shop. Made me smile.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81 539"/>
    That's pretty cool. I remember convincing the vitamin shoppe manager near me to carry some FF some months back
    Independent Review

  30. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Thank you sir. Those new avi's look good, BTW.
    Thanks man, I think they are pretty fresh as well.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. "Shredded by Summer" iparatroop's PX Black log.
    By iparatroop in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 05:13 PM
  2. From FAT to PHAT, my journey so far...
    By gwls in forum Supplements
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 03:48 PM
  3. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 07:57 AM
  4. From Fat to PHAT Popping Leviathan log
    By dpatterson in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 11:53 AM
  5. From Fat to Fit
    By Dennking in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 08:11 AM
Log in
Log in