What is the Ideal forearm measurement compared to upper arm?
- 03-10-2013, 06:31 PM
- 03-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Re: What is the Ideal forearm measurement compared to upper arm?
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
- 03-10-2013, 07:24 PM
03-11-2013, 08:11 AM
The length of your johnson multiplied by the inverse of the distance between your belly button and the top of your pubes, divided by pi.
WTF kind of question is this?
Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
03-11-2013, 08:18 AM
You know you love these threads, Napalm.
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
03-11-2013, 08:24 AM
03-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Have you ever heard the phrase "majoring in the minors?" That's what this kind of thread is.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
03-18-2013, 06:39 AM
Don't sweat those kind of details bro. Just go heavy on the 3 big lifts and you will maximize genetic potential (whatever yours may be).
Similar Forum Threads
- By B3ast in forum MMAReplies: 66Last Post: 04-28-2015, 03:32 PM
- By Justing2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 08-21-2014, 06:14 AM
- By sparkman1006 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 09-06-2011, 06:59 PM
- By Sub7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 43Last Post: 01-14-2009, 07:40 AM
- By revodrew in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-17-2005, 10:31 PM