Sites with illustrations of exersizes?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've seen on another forum a thread with a few sites that offer illustrations of typical exersizes (and plenty that I haven't seen!)

Someone was wanting some training advice and wanted to know what exersizes to do and how to properly do them. Does anyone know of any good databases?

Thanks.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
If I could, I reccomend a book I picked up a year or 2 ago entitled, Strength Training Anatomy.(the author is some french guy. The cover is an anotomical drawing of a front double bi pose. The character looks like Dennis Newman) You can get it at Amazon.com. It's full of exercises and descriptions with color coded anatomy drawings of all muscle groups involved. I was very impressed with it.

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
If I could, I reccomend a book I picked up a year or 2 ago entitled, Strength Training Anatomy.(the author is some french guy. The cover is an anotomical drawing of a front double bi pose. The character looks like Dennis Newman) You can get it at Amazon.com. It's full of exercises and descriptions with color coded anatomy drawings of all muscle groups involved. I was very impressed with it.

I have a copy of that as well, lots of good info

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I have a copy of that as well, lots of good info
Yup, I keep it with me so I can point out to clients what muscles they're targeting. Comes in handy. They love it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
There was an ABC's of exercise one that I saw, it was huge! It had little semi-animated cartoon bodybuilders performing the various exercises (pretty crudly drawn admittedly). Anyone know that one?