1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

CHEST WORKOUT FOR SI\E

heyyy theree lookin for a chest workout for sie

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

Sup DrDeca, before I help you with that, hows your diet like? Including pre workout,intra workout and post workout?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

Routines are just tools, it's your diet that counts
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

My diet is the typical 19 year old diet, i know what im doing but i fall off one ina while with diet cause i have to, or ill starve, (eg,drunk nights) i get about 3000-3500 cals, lotta protein and carbs and fats, i eat good throughout the day so i dont worry about pre,intra,post, my post is usually dinner or breakfeast of bosses haha, i take krealkalyne,liquid vita caps, mutant mass,mutant rage, tribulus an ****, just got off m1,4add did a 3 weeker got dece gainss, just wondering what routines people are doin these days, been liftin for about 3 years. and think id be an experienced lifter, jsut from buddys that i lift with i wath them and do it and ive experimented lots and i usually like doing 3-1-3
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

P.h.a.t is a great training program...
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

where could i look at that brah
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

http://*******/XkLPTo

dere ya b brosef
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DrDeca, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no response, and may God have mercy on your soul.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

Its not only what you eat and how much, it's WHEN, you can have 3 huge meals and count em as 3000 calories but if your not eating at the right time then it's use less, again routines are just tools, there are over thousands of routines, it's also about technique, you can get a typical chest routine like this

Bench press
    flyes
    Incline bench press
    alt dumbell press
    decline bench press
    Dips

and see results by adding on technique such as super sets, drop sets, pyramid sets, or volume training such as 6x6 (less exercises though and used to break plateau), in other words use different techniques, I've been working out for almost 4 years and am still learning new things about training,technique and nutrition.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

and if you are not gaining size on the places you want then i suggest you look into your diet
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mcelis323 View Post
    Its not only what you eat and how much, it's WHEN, you can have 3 huge meals and count em as 3000 calories but if your not eating at the right time then it's use less, again routines are just tools, there are over thousands of routines, it's also about technique, you can get a typical chest routine like this

Bench press
    flyes
    Incline bench press
    alt dumbell press
    decline bench press
    Dips

and see results by adding on technique such as super sets, drop sets, pyramid sets, or volume training such as 6x6 (less exercises though and used to break plateau), in other words use different techniques, I've been working out for almost 4 years and am still learning new things about training,technique and nutrition.
    Semi-true in that diet is important but you underestimate the importance of a well developed training program and progression. There may be many training prgrams, but how many of them actually work optimally? How many seek to balance out planal issues, postual issues, have adequete volume withhout potential for overreaching, how many incorporate deloads etc.

Never underestimate the power of a well programmed training template
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED View Post
    DrDeca, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no response, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mcelis323
    A bunch of words
    Bench press - yes
    Flyes - no, useless
    Incline - yes
    Alt dumbbell presses - no
    Decline - no
    Dips - yes

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

Mine was just an example,I like doing that type of routine because it works for me,you can post up your own examples and I can say the same,I primarily focus on compound movements mixed with technique,just works for me,still seeing gains,as in now I follow a 3 day split, still tryimg to figure out if i should do all push together or pull together,not a fan of bi with back or chest with tri
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

Speaking of which,is someone willing to critique my routine? I want to make sure it's good and not crap
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mcelis323 View Post
    Speaking of which,is someone willing to critique my routine? I want to make sure it's good and not crap
    For sure, if you make your own thread and post it up people will be more than happy to help. Place it in this sub-forum (training) and people will chime in.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best workout for size and strength?
    By paul3371 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 06:46 PM
  2. Looking for new chest workout
    By Tboz in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 07:10 PM
  3. who got a good routine for chest workout
    By TravTriggz in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 11:49 AM
  4. pre-workout or post-workout for igf-1???
    By s.norman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2005, 09:14 AM
  5. workout for my girlfriend
    By bige211 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 08:20 AM