GVT - P/RR/S Programs - What do you think?

  1. GVT - P/RR/S Programs - What do you think?


    Does anyone have any recommendations for these two programs? I've been on my current program for about 6 weeks and haven't noticed any gains in strenght/fat loss. Considering a mix of GVT and PRRS. (I know these are two distinct programs, yet I've heard awesome things about both). Tall lifter here, over 6'3, standing at 205 and about 16% bf.
    Progress leads to success.


  2. I have been using PRRS for some time now and continue to see results especially when mixing in a hybrid week which is mix of PRRS into 1 workout. Also implementing FD/FS is killer for breaking plateaus and putting on size, but is something you don't do long term. You go right back in to normal PRRS. Highly recommend it !
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  3. Love both programs bro GVT is some crazy fun volume
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post
    I have been using PRRS for some time now and continue to see results especially when mixing in a hybrid week which is mix of PRRS into 1 workout. Also implementing FD/FS is killer for breaking plateaus and putting on size, but is something you don't do long term. You go right back in to normal PRRS. Highly recommend it !
    That sounds great. I found some info regards to supplementation for these programs, which I plan on prepping for this weekend. Looks great!
    Progress leads to success.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Love both programs bro GVT is some crazy fun volume
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I know legs oftentimes need a tremendous amount of volume. I used GVT tonight for legs, needless to say I've never felt so exhausted after a leg workout and practically crawled outta the gym!
    Progress leads to success.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by heyhuggy View Post

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I know legs oftentimes need a tremendous amount of volume. I used GVT tonight for legs, needless to say I've never felt so exhausted after a leg workout and practically crawled outta the gym!
    Yeah 10x10 squats will do that bro lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  7. How is gvt for say chest or biceps? Both are lagging for me.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by heyhuggy View Post
    That sounds great. I found some info regards to supplementation for these programs, which I plan on prepping for this weekend. Looks great!
    Right on man, well keep us updated!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  9. German Volume Training

    I've just started GVT myself. Legs are absolutely brutal. The link contains relevant conversations last month.

  10. The only thing I question are the differences between this 10x10 and say a 5x5 or 6x6 program. Ill have to do more research.
    Progress leads to success.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by heyhuggy View Post
    The only thing I question are the differences between this 10x10 and say a 5x5 or 6x6 program. Ill have to do more research.
    Volume primarily.

    10x10= 100 reps vs. 25 reps with a 5x5 or 36 on a 6x6.

    Traditionally lower reps with heavier weight are used for strength where higher reps and lower weight are for sculpting.

    Center your research around heavy vs. high volume.

    And as BDCC mentioned in the linked thread, if it isn't GVT it isn't GVT. Either you're doing the routine as prescribed or not, same for any routine.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. back/bicep day, what do you think?
    By logan in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 02:52 PM
  2. What do you think about Trenabol-X
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 12:16 AM
  3. What do you think about mag-10
    By patrol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:21 PM
  4. What do you think?
    By Champ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 07:26 PM
  5. What do you think of this bulking stack?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 12:12 AM
Log in
Log in