Training lagging body parts while on testosterone cypionate cycle
- 02-03-2013, 07:51 PM
- 02-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Depends on volume, conditioning, and your definition of "heavy." To me, heavy is sets of 1-3, but that differs from person to person.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 02-04-2013, 01:09 PM
If conditioning and programming is correct, you can do 3-4 sessions a week naturally. Depending on the phase, I train legs 2-3 times a week in addition to 2-3 days a week of plyometrics and speed training.
02-04-2013, 06:38 PM
Your definition of heavy is important, but I squat at >80% twice per week and my legs are coming up and I'm not feeling fatigued. Every other week or so I throw in some high volume on the squat, 4 sets of 20 or so, and I think that has played an important role in my improved development. Something worth trying if you haven't before.
I don't think you've got anything to worry about if you're getting sufficient nutrition, rest and recovery. It might be easier to advise you if you gave us a look at a typical workout w/ sets & reps, just because I think people have a tendency to use the word "heavy" a little loosely when it comes to leg day. Also, being on cycle will make recovery a lot quicker.
Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.
Similar Forum Threads
- By timmay8989 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-14-2007, 11:16 AM
- By christopher in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2007, 07:15 PM
- By pjorstad in forum Training ForumReplies: 32Last Post: 12-09-2006, 10:57 AM
- By LilBigz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2006, 03:45 PM
- By Anarchy939 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2005, 09:24 PM