Do you use Neoprenes in you training?

• Thread starter ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
  • Start date

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Do you use Neoprenes in you training (like for you elbows, knees, or even on your waist)? What do you feel is the benefit and do you think it is worth the investment? IF so what type do you use? What about a neoprene waist belt with magnets or magnets in your shoes? I saw that Kevin Leverone uses the last two so it seems interesting.

blackjack

Awards
i like using them on my elbows for heavy bench and shoulder pressing

to keep my elbow joints stable and compact. also helps to keep the joints warm which can prevent sore/stiff achy joints.
especially in winter. they are cheap enough. try it and see if it is good for you.

wimpy

Awards
the magnets thing is hippy crap. right up there with healing people with crystals and other new age hippy voodoo. htp://mysticalsoup.com/crystals.html.

we live on a giant magnet.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I used a neoprene sleeve on my knee-worked well to keep it warm during the day and relieve the tedonitis I had.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i started using elbow and knee neoprenes for almost every workout depending on what i was training that day and most of the joint issues i had went away. like these guys said, it's supposed to keep your joints warm.

darkcrayz

Awards
during the summer i wear sleeves to keep my elbows warm. but during winter i wear a sweatshirt, so i dont use the sleeves. i dont use them for my knees, since i always wear pants, dont wear shorts when i lift. (small calves still :))