- 02-01-2013, 03:17 PM
- 02-01-2013, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by JoeySon
Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
- 02-01-2013, 04:06 PM
02-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Hip thrusts and deep goblet squats tend to work more for me. Hip thrust for the driving power and goblet squats for hip mobility.
Where's your sticking point in the movements? Where are you failing?
Take some video and people here can help you set up your assistance work.
02-01-2013, 04:16 PM
Yea ill have to throw a video up but for deads it's the bottom half of the movement. I feel if I could get the weight to my knees I could finish the pull. With squats it's really just getting out of the hole.
Btw I just started doing goblet squats for assistance a couple weeks ago and I love em
02-01-2013, 04:22 PM
02-01-2013, 04:45 PM
02-01-2013, 04:52 PM
02-01-2013, 04:58 PM
02-01-2013, 07:04 PM
02-01-2013, 07:20 PM
post a vid...
02-01-2013, 08:35 PM
02-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Are you doing unilateral work too? You get more gluteal activation out of split squats, RFE split squats, step ups, traveling lunges, etc. than a lot of two foot barbell exercises.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 16Last Post: 03-16-2007, 03:09 PM
- By RunMav in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2006, 02:47 AM
- By yeahright in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2006, 12:53 AM
- By spitboy2000 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 01-14-2005, 09:28 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 12-12-2002, 11:42 AM