Legs twice a week
- 12-18-2012, 05:26 PM
- 12-18-2012, 05:36 PM
- 12-18-2012, 06:08 PM
12-18-2012, 06:29 PM
12-18-2012, 10:37 PM
P.h.a.t training is worth a read..my legs have grown tremendously since I've started...heavy squats, deads, leg press on lower strength day
And on hypertrophy leg day high reps squats or leg press, leg ext, leg curls, lunges , several different movements for both days, that's just an idea
12-19-2012, 12:52 PM
12-19-2012, 12:57 PM
i am also breaking down in form with getting excessive forward lean, i wonder if the dead-lift day can help with that???
12-19-2012, 12:59 PM
12-19-2012, 01:36 PM
12-19-2012, 01:42 PM
12-19-2012, 01:44 PM
The volume is super high, i had some assistance during my 8 weeks on phat, i could not imagine recovering from that much volume w/out help...
Here is the routine.
12-19-2012, 02:00 PM
12-19-2012, 02:02 PM
12-19-2012, 02:11 PM
12-19-2012, 02:17 PM
12-19-2012, 02:21 PM
Everything else got stronger.
Don't hesitate to jockey around the muscle pairings either... I am very curious to see how a savy female trainee would modify this (if at all).
12-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Missq you will love p.h.a.t...my body responded tremendously with that program...that's all I base my lifting routine on....its nice cause you can modify it to what works for you...
I usually dead lift or squat without shoes
12-19-2012, 02:49 PM
12-19-2012, 03:11 PM
Lol ha same here..nasty as toenails ha.I just make sure to have cool socks onOriginally Posted by huggy77
12-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By dynomite in forum General ChatReplies: 111Last Post: 04-01-2008, 08:44 PM
- By Big Dog in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 01-03-2007, 07:45 PM
- By justreading in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 05-31-2006, 09:28 PM
- By 200wannabe in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2005, 01:28 PM
- By Bas4Lizzife in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2005, 10:08 AM