- 12-18-2012, 09:04 AM
- 12-18-2012, 09:14 AM
I've used 8x8 with 10-15 second rest intervals. It's a great switch up for a few weeks like u said. I noticed extreme soreness, increases muscle density and fat loss. It's definitely NOT a strength or pure mass program.. I'm gonna be using 10x10 with 1 minute rest for 3-4 weeks in jan, then 8x8 like I said for 2 weeks before going back to a traditional BB program.. It's worth a try IMO, so go for it!"no failure is final, nor is any success"
Follow my 2014 training and supps!
- 12-18-2012, 09:36 AM
Thanks. I have been using a kinda custom 5x5 so I have built some really nice strength. So that's why I thought change would be good for a few weeks
12-18-2012, 10:34 AM
I have very little experience with it but here is a thread I made on GVT this morning as well. I'm only doing it for legs right now. Simply put. i like it and think it's imperitive to mix it up. However I could not nor would I recomend this training long term.
Please comment on my GVT leg day!
Similar Forum Threads
- By LakeMountD in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 15Last Post: 03-22-2003, 04:35 PM
- By Nelson in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 03-19-2003, 04:39 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 03-19-2003, 09:24 AM
- By ManBeast in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2003, 06:30 PM
- By curt2go in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2002, 01:54 PM