Teardrop Legs

  1. Teardrop Legs


    By what means is the best way to get a nice teardrop. My outside is doing
    great but my inside of my legs look like there laggin. What exercises and foot
    position on them thanks.


  2. leg ext.

  3. Hack squats with the feet about 6 inches apart and the toes pointed towards the corners of the platform. Do them slow and controlled as your knees are in a delicate position. This will do more for your teardrops than anything else.
    •   
       


  4. Fronst squats. Nuff said.

  5. wtf is a fronst?

  6. front squats - think about it.............

  7. Leg Extensions.. Front Squats or hack squats too.

  8. whats best for the outside???

  9. front squats are the answer

  10. Quote Originally Posted by crazybeef5555 View Post
    front squats are the answer
    no doubt about that. I have been concentrating on these the last month or so, and have seen way better development in my teardop of my leg.

    thanks

  11. hack squats gave me amazing results at my tear drop not to mention added mass all around my quad

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx View Post
    Hack squats with the feet about 6 inches apart and the toes pointed towards the corners of the platform. Do them slow and controlled as your knees are in a delicate position. This will do more for your teardrops than anything else.
    Good call. Stance can go out to shoulder width. Heavy and deep in a controlled manner. Will definately help the inside.

  13. Any squat movement

    For the inside Feet wider

    for the outside feet close

    Front squat
    Hacksquat -place heels on block for greater stress on quads

    Goodluck ~
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  14. Quote Originally Posted by t-bone2 View Post
    Good call. Stance can go out to shoulder width. Heavy and deep in a controlled manner. Will definately help the inside.
    I concur. Heavy, deep front squat. Deep is defined as below parallel in my book. If you can't squat below parallel, especially front squat, you need to work on your ROM and flexibility first...probably not the answer you wanted, but the road to the top ain't paved in sugar and chocolate.

  15. front squat, leg extension. One thing i do when i do my leg extensions is point my toes slightly inward at the top of the rep and squuuuuuuueeeeeze pause for one sec and let it down slow. That will isolate the vastus medialus for you creating a tear drop effect.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by lilGiant View Post
    front squat, leg extension. One thing i do when i do my leg extensions is point my toes slightly inward at the top of the rep and squuuuuuuueeeeeze pause for one sec and let it down slow. That will isolate the vastus medialus for you creating a tear drop effect.
    good call
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  17. Quote Originally Posted by duckway View Post
    Leg Extensions.. Front Squats or hack squats too.
    i love hacks but my tear is lagging.. im goin going try front squat tho.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Any squat movement

    For the inside Feet wider

    for the outside feet close

    Front squat
    Hacksquat -place heels on block for greater stress on quads

    Goodluck ~
    block?

  19. Front squats all the way

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    block?
    don't bother with it.

    It puts more stress on the quad but more stress on the joint as well.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  21. I tryed a wide stance last nite in the gym and it was brutal

  22. arent you the cat who flushed some PH's (hdrol) down the toilet during a cycle???

    Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    I tryed a wide stance last nite in the gym and it was brutal

  23. whats the best foot placement for teardrop on the hacksquat machine, top or bottom?

  24. bottom
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. You know you had a good leg workout when
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 10:45 AM
  2. D-day on legs
    By TheCSWFighter in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 07:42 PM
  3. Leg extensions
    By Beta BBer in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 12:33 AM
  4. New idea, Leg day ONLY for plateaus
    By pjorstad in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 08:28 PM
  5. Egad - Help: Chicken Legs B/c Of Bad Knees!!
    By gettin'old in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2002, 11:37 AM
Log in
Log in