Starting Erase Pro advice

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
I'm in decent shape, 5,11 215, but my problem is no matter how much cardio I do and how low my BF is I can't get rid of my man boobs.... And I hate them!!!! And from what I hear erase may help with this problem. I've never done any real pro hormones or real stuff just basic OTC supps. What are y'all's view on this do y'all think its a good idea, and do y'all think this will help my problem! I just want to wear a plain shirt and not feel like I'm a chick in freezer!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Talk to an Endocrinologist if you really are concerned you suffer from gyno. If it is indeed Gyno , no amount of supplements will fix it.

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
I have no clue what it is. I mean I don't want to go in with out seeing in a supp might help first. That's why I'm asking I have no idea what the signs of gyno is honestly.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Get Inhibit-P too if you are concerned it is merely an Estrogenic or Prolactin side effect...an AI and a Prolactin Inhibitor should work good enough in case it is just a minor hormonal side effect. If it has developed into gynecomastia, then like I said...only option is to seek treatment from an Endocrinologist and possibly have surgery.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Talk to an Endocrinologist if you really are concerned you suffer from gyno. If it is indeed Gyno , no amount of supplements will fix it.
This.

Anti estrogens like erase have been shown anecdotally to assist in body fat reduction on the chest, however nothing is a guarantee. REAL "man boobs", or gyno, is actually tissue growth beneath the nipple. Again, anti estrogens have shown positive success at removing this, but nothing is a guarantee, and sometimes surgery is the only option.

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Wow. Lol well thanks for the insight. Ill see what other research I can find and just go talk to the Doc and see what he recommends.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Wow. Lol well thanks for the insight. Ill see what other research I can find and just go talk to the Doc and see what he recommends.
That you get around 5-10 thousand dollars. Cosmetic surgery is quite expensive indeed, unless there is actual chance of it being any kind of malign growth...well then it will not fall under medical insurance coverage.

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Maybe ill try erase first then. Lol I mean it can't hurt anything. Right?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe ill try erase first then. Lol I mean it can't hurt anything. Right?
It can't hurt anything, but like I said, nothing is a guarantee with gyno.

Erase will still assist in providing a more favorable hormonal environment which will still correlate to Physique and strength improvements, so it's not like you'll be wasting money!

ProPopper

Awards
That you get around 5-10 thousand dollars. Cosmetic surgery is quite expensive indeed, unless there is actual chance of it being any kind of malign growth...well then it will not fall under medical insurance coverage.
Ok way to just blow **** out of the water. I had a complete procedure done due to a bad case from puberty when I was 17. Insurance did cover it and even if they didn't it only would have totaled 3500. Also this was at the mayo clinic in Rochester by the doctor who created the procedure so I'm not sure you will need anywhere near 5-10 thousand.

Now on to your question. I sometimes have problems when I let my body fat get too high. During the summer my chest was cut and looked nice. Over the past few months due to the lack of working out and poor eating my chest no longer looks like that. I've been back at training and hitting it hard for the last two weeks and the difference is night and day. Also forgot to mention I run erase a lot. I am currently running it now with prolactrone by black lion research. Also try running erase with endosurge. That has some ldopa in it to cut down the prolactin levels and its also a kick ass natty test boost.

mik14

mik14

Awards
Agree with this!

Erase pro won't get rid of man boobs from enlarged glands!

The ai & serm complex will help to prevent gyno, but I wouldn't rely on it to take the man boobs from gyno/enlarged mammary glands away.

See the endo to determine if it really is gyno first

hounded66

Awards
if its gyno, the doctor will be able to tell you almost immediately (especially if you are at a low bf %). He will probably point you to a plastic surgeon if you want them removed.

The way I understand it is they cut around the bottom of the nipple and then go in and cut out all the tissue. Wrap you up and let your skin heal to your chest.

BUT even if you do the surgery and don't have your diet in check, you can still store fat on your chest. Make sure the diet is in check.

Richard Swoll

Awards
Without glandular tissue present, it is not gyno. If it were really gyno, you could pinch your nipple and find tender buds underneath, and you would secrete a clear, oily fluid. In other words, you'd lactate. I should know, it happened on my last cycle. Thankfully I had formestane onhand and it cleared up. I'm willing to bet you have a high body fat %. You might consider yourself "in good shape" because you run or lift weights, but you may still have a high bf%. 5'11'' and 215lbs is beefy. Methinks you're carrying around some extra baggage. I am willing to bet if you dealt with your diet and lowering your bf%, those moobs will disappear.

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Without glandular tissue present, it is not gyno. If it were really gyno, you could pinch your nipple and find tender buds underneath, and you would secrete a clear, oily fluid. In other words, you'd lactate. I should know, it happened on my last cycle. Thankfully I had formestane onhand and it cleared up. I'm willing to bet you have a high body fat %. You might consider yourself "in good shape" because you run or lift weights, but you may still have a high bf%. 5'11'' and 215lbs is beefy. Methinks you're carrying around some extra baggage. I am willing to bet if you dealt with your diet and lowering your bf%, those moobs will disappear.
I've been down to 8% and still had them, and I was in even better shape than I am now. I just don't understand why guys who have a keg for stomach have a complete flat chest. When I don't have a keg and do work out and do cardio and still have them.

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
However I have never had a liquid come out of my nipples the only thing is I feel a weird tender feeling sometimes, and tenderness when I do a HIIT work out such as insanity.

Richard Swoll

Awards
I've been down to 8% and still had them, and I was in even better shape than I am now. I just don't understand why guys who have a keg for stomach have a complete flat chest. When I don't have a keg and do work out and do cardio and still have them.
well, in this case, it's just a matter of genetics. People's bodies will store fat in various places, some more than others. Sounds like your body likes to store fat in your chest, but at 8%, you shouldn't have moobs. It could be excess tissue or skin that has lost its elasticity. An AI like Erase or formestane isn't going to clear that up. I'd talk to a doctor about it, and determine the correct course of action. If it does indeed turn out to be gyno, the tissue may have matured to the point where an AI won't get rid of it, and will require surgery to remove it. You can try the Erase first, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Good luck, brah, I wouldn't want a bikini top when going to the beach either.