APT Convict Elbow Sleeves...

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
I have the chance to pick up a pair of these, herd great things about them, anyways my only question is do I get the single ply or double ply??? I do bodybuilding exercise's mostly with some power lifting movements...

Thanks guys in advance!!

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend single ply in most cases unless you are looking to get a lot of carry over out of them or if you are moving some heavy weight.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
I would recommend single ply in most cases unless you are looking to get a lot of carry over out of them or if you are moving some heavy weight.
Ya I am just using them to keep the elbows warm, the sizing is confusing to me though, by weight??? I sit at 197 right now what size would I need??

~Unknown~

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Ya I am just using them to keep the elbows warm, the sizing is confusing to me though, by weight??? I sit at 197 right now what size would I need??

~Unknown~
I don't know enough about the sleeves to give you a definitive answer. I recommend calling them tomorrow and asking them the question directly. They will be the ones to best answer that for you.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
I don't know enough about the sleeves to give you a definitive answer. I recommend calling them tomorrow and asking them the question directly. They will be the ones to best answer that for you.
Thanks bro!

~Unknown~

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I have the chance to pick up a pair of these, herd great things about them, anyways my only question is do I get the single ply or double ply??? I do bodybuilding exercise's mostly with some power lifting movements...

Thanks guys in advance!!

~Unknown~
Hmmm,was reading about this somewhere else!do I know you ;)

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Hmmm,was reading about this somewhere else!do I know you ;)
What's up brother!!

You get that Tree Decorated Yet...;)

~Unknown~