Good books and trusted websites to learn.

1. Good books and trusted websites to learn.

A few of you guys have helped tremendously and I am learning new things since reading this forum. I understand that most of you vets here also get paid for your service so don't give out all detail, understandably so. I am unfortunately not it the position to pay for these services at this time but I don't mind researching myself.

I feel like I have a pretty solid, basic routine down. My main thing is cycling rep ranges, exercise, and programs. Really I want to learn about all aspects, but those are a major interest at the moment as I want to continue to grow like most of us here.

Thanks to anyone who throws me in the right direction to do research. I just am trying to avoid reading the wrong things and wasting time.
    Training Log
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

2. Not too sure what your into but here are two good reads on strength training

Let me know if they help or if you are looking for something different.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

3. Will do. On break at work so I will read them later and get back to you. Thank you.
    Training Log

4. Subbed. Hopefully some of these guys will toss some impressive resources and knowledge your way.

5. Strength Training Anatomy (book)

Great in depth detail on pretty much all common lifts.

6. All these links are exactly what I am looking for. It is also a lot to take in. This gives me a lot to think about in setting up my program for a longer term. I appreciate it guys. I stayed up until 12:30 reading last night! Thanks again.
    Training Log

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 06:32 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 05:41 PM
  3. Best and cheapest websites to buy stuff from???thread!!!!
    By audiopipetwo1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 12:06 AM
    By efunk333 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 06:10 PM
  5. What are some good books to read
    By Grant in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2004, 03:07 PM